『 C H A P T E R 21 : 2 WEEKS BEFORE AN EXPEDITION 』

Start from the beginning

Ireen sighed.

"Besides hand to hand combat has nothing to do against titans. Why not you train with ODM gear instead?"

"Hand to hand combat teach us to stay alert, and predict and read the opponent's movements and react immediately to counteract. This is a good practice to train our brains when facing titans."

"I think you just want to punch me in the face today. If you want a good training why not with Reiner? Or Bertholdt? Both are at the top five. And skillful."

"Uhmmm... But I can easily drop them to the ground. The fight won't last long."

"Ray? Give him a try. He is really amazing in hand to hand combat. He just keeping to himself."

"But you are much faster in evading and countering mine. Your small body make it easier to go around."

"I don't know if that means to be a compliment or an insult. If you want a great fight then I'll suggest my squad leader. Mike-san is really hard to compete with."

"You have faced him before?"

"Yeah.. Apart from his sturdy body, he has centered balance too. I tried to throw him on his back but he easily either slipped away from my hold or hold his ground before slamming me down instead. I think he could be a great partner to you."

"Uhm. But I don't know him." Mikasa softly spoke.

Ireen took a glance to the side, holding a smirk behind her lips.

"Captain Levi? Wanna try him?"

Immediately Mikasa's face darkened at the mention of the name.

Ireen snickered in tease.

Still holding a grudge I see.

"So, will you do it?"

"Sigh.. I don't know Mikasa. I'm yet to eat my breakfast and I don't think there's any leftover."

"I kept two breads for you just incase." Mikasa pulled out the said food out of nowhere, bringing it to Ireen's sight.

"You are truly prepared aren't you?" sweat dropping the end of Ireen's lips twitched.

"So, will you?"

"Fine. Give me 30 more minutes than wake me up again. I'm taking a nap a little bit longer."

...

"Okay..."

Ireen finally could feel her bed shifted. The dipped side went back to normal as Mikasa's weight disappeared, and immediately Ireen turned around again, hiding her face from the bright sunlight.

Appreciating another half an hour of resting she was quick back to sleep.

.
.
.

Ireen agreed to have a fist fight with Mikasa, but she never agreed to have watchers, or cheerleaders.

Apparently Mikasa had told Sasha her plan that morning, and the brunette casually told the baldy when he inquired what to do today on their day off, which unfortunately was heard by Jean, who insisted to watch.

Armin and Ray were passing by them when the conversation was on air, and the blonde coconut boy thought it will be safer if he come to watch too, since Ireen and Mikasa alone could overdo it, and he of course invited Eren who finally has the free day and allowed to do whatever he wants with the rule of the Levi's squad must be by his side.

When Reiner was trying to convince Krista to go out to town with him but failed because Ymir came out of nowhere and kicked his butt, the group saw everyone walking out of the HQ, so they tagged along, out of curiosity.