Imperfect

*At the Burromuerto mansion*

"I WILL SUE THIS MAN FOR PUTTING MI HIJO IN THAT HORRIFIC ROBOT SUIT". Fernando paced back and forth, he had been up all night it was now 4 in the morning. "Fernando like I said the other 30 times yelling won't help this stupid thing was nothing we had control over". Maria said holding in tears.

"Well this could have been prevented if that chica didn't push Alejandro down the volcano just for money, well good thing she never got it, that was her karma but Alejandro got much worse punishment than her".

"FERNANDO THE GIRL IS NOT PERFECT, WE ARE HUMANS WE MAKE MISTAKES". Maria yelled. "Well don't you see". Fernando replied as Maria cut in. "HE NEVER DESERVED THE MONEY".

Fernando looked at his wife wanting to yell back but only to see her face, she didn't care about the karma he knew her better than that, she just wanted to know how her poor son is, where is he now. Her eyes were red, she was tired, weak, wanting nothing but no worries. She was right no one is perfect not even Heather the girl who pushed him down the volcano.

"I can't imagine the pain that poor girl is going through right now". Fernando said as he stroked her hair.

*At Heather's house*

"Heather Feather, I called you in not to go to school". Molliee Samson came into her daughter's room. She had been up for 2 days straight since she got back from Total Drama World Tour. Her hair was a mess, eyes red and her makeup had been smeared.

"Ok Mom". She replied. "Heather-". She said as her daughter cut her off. "I'm meeting Cody and Sierra today".

"Ok sweetie". Her Mom left the room worried about her.

When she left, Heather got a towel and took a shower to try to get her mind of Alejandro, but no matter how much she tried she wanted to know where did he go, Chris and Chef said he didn't go home and he is alive. All Heather wanted was to feel his tan skin next to her's, in that moment that was all she wanted...

*Jose and Rosa's house*

That morning Jose found about his little brother the one he teased, he threw his insult list out and went to him and Rosa's room.

"Jose I got you some lunch". Rosa came into see her husband on the bed in his bathrobe just sitting there. "Honey". Rosa said sitting next to him. "I have never felt this worried Alejandro before". Jose stared straight ahead.

"Jose he's your brother it's okay to care, and you should have been caring your entire life". Rosa frowned. "I know, I know".

*Carlos and Vanessa's house*

Carlos cried into a pillow not knowing what to do, as Vanessa walked in she rubbed his shoulder. "Honey I know your not all right". Vanessa said.

"Well I'm not Vanessa, I have no idea where my little hermano is". Carlos cried.

*At the Burromuerto mansion*

Maria believed blaming anyone would do nothing, yes her son had not listened to her but imperfect is who us humans are.

Maria sighed looked at a little picture of baby Alejandro wanting to hold him again.

And she did just that, All Stars had ended and she held her young son once again.

No one is perfect that is what the beautiful word imperfect is used for.