They reckoned that his massive force could easily annihilate all of them!

In fact, it was not an exaggerated statement.

The Little Seventh Prince's strength was extraordinary.

For him, beating people up was apparently his usual pastime.

The imperial physicians stood by the bed awkwardly as they gazed at each other in silence.

"It's your turn."

"No, no, no. I'm very inexperienced. Maybe Imperial Physician Zhang should try and do it." You must be kidding me. Anyone who tries to approach Little Seventh Prince will definitely become his next target! I got slightly nearer to the Little Seventh Prince just now and was mercilessly hit by the pillow. Until now, my head is still spinning!

He felt the urge to ask the Little Seventh Prince the number of pillows he had hidden.

Since the moment they entered the room, the Little Seventh Prince had treated them as if they were some ferocious monsters. He would hurl the pillow at anyone who attempted to approach him.

If the situation persisted, they would never be able to check his pulse, not to mention to find out about his condition for they were separated from the prince by a screen.

Eunuch Sun was worried about the prince. He had been pacing up and down outside of the prince's bedroom since earlier in the day. When the imperial physicians left the room, he quickly went up and asked, "How is it? What's the diagnosis for the Little Seventh Prince?"

When they were asked, the imperial physicians appeared rather embarrassed. They scratched their heads and replied guilty, "Little Seventh Prince refused to let us check on him."

"What do you mean?" Suddenly, the Retired Emperor appeared. When he received the news about his severely ill grandson, he hurriedly rushed over to visit the boy without changing away his official garment. He even left the uncertified edicts behind.

Eunuch Sun was actually waiting for the Retired Emperor all this while.

The faces of all the imperial physicians turned pale as they knelt before the Retired Emperor.

However, the Retired Emperor did not have the time to stop and listen to the imperial physicians' defense and excuses. He entered the room and went past the screen.

The stubborn little boy was lying on the bed while staring at the ceiling. He put on a solemn expression as he pondered on what to eat later.

The Retired Emperor's heart wrenched when he noticed the grumpy pout on the pretty little face. His grandson had never ever fallen sick. He was always a healthy and strong boy. It was a rare scene of him lying down quietly.

The boy used to frolic within the mountains with absolutely no issue. It was shocking to see him falling ill after a mere visit to the provincial capital.

"Little Seven, tell Imperial Grandfather. Where does it hurt?"

The little boy answered succinctly, "My stomach hurts."

"Your stomach hurts?" The Retired Emperor reached out to stroke the soft and small belly. Puzzled, he lifted his eyebrows. Little Seven's stomach is not bloated. Perhaps, he is feeling hungry?

However, it was impossible for Little Seven to starve himself when he could even consume a living fish.

"What happened?" The Retired Emperor turned to look at Shadow, who had been following him closely.

Not knowing how to answer, Shadow's gaze wavered...

The little boy did not forget about the task his Third Brother assigned him. He said with a sombre expression, "Someone forcefully sold me a basket of prawns."