"You could use this mouth for much better things" a man came from behind and held my jaws tightly.

"Don't touch me!" I said moving my face. He held my jaws even tighter and I was getting angrier. I could do nothing as my hands were tied.

"Hey don't touch my best friend! I'll chop your balls and feed them to the pigs" Seher said angrily.

Another man came from behind Seher and slapped her.

"Stop hitting her!" I said as the man continuously hit her. I could do nothing but watch. My eyes became teary.

"Stop hitting her! You want to hit, hit me" I said looking at Seher. Tears were unstoppable.

The man stopped and looked at me. I gulped in fear as he approached me. He had a knife in his hand as he was coming.

He placed the knife at the top of my neck and slowly guided it down.

My breaths were uneven and my heartbeats had stopped.

"Whaaat...What are you doing?" I asked with complete fear.

"I see you have a beautiful body. Won't you bless my eyes by showing yourself" he said and I gave him a disgusted look.

Was I going to be raped?

He tore the front part of my dress till the top of my cleavage.

"I see this beautiful milky skin" he said and I closed my eyes. I could not think straight.

"Please don't touch me" I said with my eyes closed.

Asad where are you?

"Oh baby doll! I could pleasure you more than that husband of yours" the man said placing his hands on my neck.

"Please don't... Don't touch me" I requested with tears coming out like a river.

He brought his lips closer to my neck. I closed my eyes and shuddered at the thought of what he could do to me.

I opened my eyes as he was about to touch me and lift my knee to kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"DO NOT TOUCH ME!" I said looking at him angrily.

"I ONLY BELONG TO ASAD AHMAD AND I WOULD DIE BUT NOT LET A B*****D LIKE YOU TOUCH ME" I screamed at him as he held his sanity laying on the floor.

"Kai! Are you ok" Seher asked. She wriggled in her seat trying to get up.

"You bi**h!" The man said and got up and slapped me. He took off his belt and hit me.

"Now I'm going to feast on you Infront of all of these people present" he said pulling my scarf.

I tried to release my hands but another man held them tightly.

The man held my dress and pulled it apart.

Everything around me stopped!

I felt so helpless!

My eyes stopped tearing!

My hear felt missing!

I was exposed at the front!

Infront of several men!

Never in my wildest dream I thought of something like this happening to me.

"Why not let your best friend watch the show also" the man said and gestured another man to pull away the cloth on Seher's face.

"KAINAAT!" She screamed with tears in her eyes. I felt numb.

"LEAVE MY KAI ALONE! Please don't touch her" Seher requested with tears in her eyes. She tried to bring forward her chair but a man held her chair tightly.