Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

But when she arrived at the scene she was too late and the box had fallen on the floor, she even heard some of her things break. She was furious.

"What the hell? There is important stuff in this" she yelled angrily. Usually, she wouldn't care about materialistic stuff but this was the art supplies her dad had left her. It was priceless to her, and some of this was actually irreplaceable and like ancient old. She was near tears but held them back, she would not cry in front of a stupid boy.

The teenager put his hand awkwardly behind his head, he didn't want to be fired as it was a well-paid job. He needed the money and hoped this privileged Kook would not mess it up because of some clothes he dropped. She may be beautiful with her Auburn hair and her heart-shaped lips, but she was still a privileged Kook.

"Chill princess I'm sure nothing is broken," JJ mumbled. He was going to open the box to show her proof but she pushed his hand away harshly.

"Don't touch my stuff," she warned her werewolf temper getting in the way. "You know what don't touch any of my boxes I'll do it on my own."

She opened the box and took her pencil from the box surprising the boy when he noticed some art supplies instead of what he expected. He thought there would be some girly rich stuff in here, and hoped maybe to see some sexy underwear. He was a guy after all.

She went over to the other boxes in the trunk and wrote Hope's stuff doesn't touch or I'll tear your head off!!!

When the boy saw her name he chuckled, only rich people would name their children hope, or faith, or some shit like that. He chuckled in disbelief. "whoah your name is really Hope, princess?"

"Stop calling me a princess," she ordered annoyed. Her father used to call her a princess. A silencing spell would be nice right now, to shut him up but unfortunately, they had to lay low right now. Her identity had to stay a secret, so no magic.

Besides Hope wanted to try and act normal, well as normal as she could be. She would still wolf out whenever she felt frustrated or do magic, just not in front of people. She wasn't at the Salvatore boarding house anymore.

The boy smirked and put his finger on his mouth pretending to think. "Hum mm... Let me think... No."

"Whatever. Yeah, my name is Hope, but it's not like I chose it. My uncle named me, you could complain to him if he wasn't dead." she added darkly making the boy feel uneasy, which was exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted to wipe that annoying smirk off his face. "Besides I'm sure your name is not better."

The boy smiled and handed his hand out to the beautiful girl in front of him. He sent her a wink. "JJ Maybank pleasure to meet you, Princess hope."

She rolled her eyes but still shook his hand not wanting to be completely rude, she had manners after all. "Because two letters are better than Hope?" she asked sarcastically.

Not wanting to chat with the annoying boy any longer, she went to grab the box. "whoa whoa this some heavy shit princess, let me help you." he proposed but she took the box without any difficulty surprising him. She sent him a smug smile, glad to have surprised the boy. She wasn't some weak princess, she was Hope Mikelson and this was barely heavy for her. She was a tribrid after all.

She went to take the box to her art room, but JJ came in front of her his hands up trying to stop her from moving. She sent him an annoyed glare. "I won't get paid if you do my job, and you may not understand this but I really really need the money. Like a lot."