One day

I was siting in my room.I was watching Gintama,I am just at episode 32 but I still love it.I can't wait for Kamui's arc!

|Fangirl screaming|

"I wish I can live in that world with my best boys!"

"Y/N I and your father go to neighboorhood take care of house and yourself!"My stepmother said.

"I will,see you later!"

After they left I was thinking about one gaame Ikemen vampire wich I really love!

|By the way I have a book about it as well.Check If you want.|

"How will look like if you have harem with Gintama boys?"

After some time of thinking I got an idea.I go on internet to read some fanfiction.But then I see very strange add.She said "You are lonely?I know you are,then click here to make your life better."I click on the add and then I see something suspicious.

"Click here to go into fictional world!"

"Yeah like that will work.Like if I click this i will go into Gintama world?"I say in sarcastic way.But then...

The screen of my laptop catch me and take me in.

"Au,where am I?"I ask myself nd then I look around.It looks like...Edo?

"It worked?"I again ask myself.Then I see someone.

"Are you okay miss?"Someone ask me and give me the hand.

"Yes,thank you for helping me!"I said with a smile.

"No problem!"He say.Then I see who it was...It was Katsura!"What should I do?"

"Are you maybe Katsura?"I asked.

"How did you know?"He asked me.

"Well you are a terrorist everyone know who you are.But don't be scared I will not tell Shinsegumi that I see you!"I said.

"Thank you!Can I know your name?"

"Y/N!"

"Nice to meet you Y/N!Are you new in Edo?"He asked.

"Don't you know that curiosity killed the cat?"

"Yes I am new in town,and I still don't find a place to stay..."I said.

"Ou,to bad but I think I can help you with that."

"You don't want me to become terrorist?Do you?"I ask a little nervous.

"No there is no need for it,but I have a friend for who can you work for and stay with him."

"Thank you!"

"Always now let's do!"

-Time skip-

After walking we get infront of the door of Yorozuya.

"Yes!Yes!Working with Gin-san will be best thing ever!"I was screaming insade.

Katsura cnock on the door.Someone open it.Guess who?Of course it was Shinpachi,the other two are to lazy to get up.

"Katsura-san what are you doing here?"Shinpachi ask.

"I'll explain everything,but can we come in?"

"Of course!"Shinpachi ask and let us in.We sit on the couch in front of Gintoki who was reading a Jump.

"Oi,Zura what are you doing here?"Gin ask suprised.

"Zura no,Katsura da!I am here because of business!"

"Buisiness?"Gin ask suprised again.

"Yes I find this girl,her name was Y/N she is new in town and she don't havve where to live,so I was thinking how about that she work for you."Katsura say.

"What do you think is this place home for lost kids!?"He say irritated.

"Well if anyone here is lost kid it's you!"I want to say that loud but I didn't. 

"Belive me Gin she will be very usefull and she is Very good and brave girl."Katsura said.

"Oi,what's yourname and what can you do,what make you so specia?"Gin asked enoyed.

"My name is Y/N.Well I can cook some easy food,I am anime fan and I-"I was cut of by Gintoki.

"You can stay!"He said.

"Why did you change your mind so fast?"Me and Zura ask.

"We anime lovers have to stay together!"He say with a proud grin.

"Okay then!"I say very happy.

"My name is Gintoki,this boy with glasses is Shinpachi."He said and then someone open the door of one room in the hause.It was Kagura and right behind her was Sadaharu.

"Good morning Shinpa-"Kagura stop with speaking and look in our way.

"What's going on Gin-chan?"She ask.

"Well we have new mamber of Yorozuya.This is Y/N she will for now work and live here."He said then Kagura come to me and hug me.

"Finally some girl here I'm glad I meet you Y/N-chan!I am Kagura and this is my dog Sadaharu!"Kagura said happily.

"I'm glad to Kagura-chan!"I said.

"Well I have to go now,I wish you good luck Y/N!Bye!"Katsura said and then left the room.

"Okay now let's go to sleep kids!"Gintoki said.

"Y/N you will stay in my room!"Gin said and turn his face to opposite said.

"He want to sleep with me in the same room?!Yes!YES!!!YES!!!!!"

"Sounds good to me!"I said with a smile.

"Why I have a filling that this is not going to end good?"Shinpachi mumbled.

"Ok let's go sleep now!"Kagura said.

We all wish each other goodnight and I and Gin got into our room.I see only one bed and that was one Japanese bed.

"I will catch a cold If I sleep on that?"

Then Gin took one blanket and place it next to bed.

"You can sleep in bed I will sleep on this blanket."He said.

"Thank you Gin."I said and then lay in bed.

"Goodnight Y/N!"

"Goodnight Gin!"I said and then fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it good?This is the longest chapter of some book wich I make on Wattpad so I hope it's good.If I make some mistake just say because English isn't my country  language.Hope you anjoy see you in next chapter.Bye!