15 minutes later... Arnav was standing outside the changing room. It's been 15 minutes that she went inside but still haven't came out. With little bit restlessness he knock on the door.

'baby what happened..it's too long you went inside.'

In reply he got a mimick voice....

'umm..  babu the thing is... How to say I am unable to wear to properly...'

'meaning' Arna said confusingly

'I mean.. that umm...'

'let it be.. let me be in I will help you..'

'Okayyyy.'

And with that she unlock the door and let him in.. amd started to talk again not knowing arnav was already lost in something.

'Thank god you told me to help.. you know how much heavy this lehanga is.. but this is too good I will wear it for sangeet.. it would look nice na. '

She would have continued if she hasn't watched his face again. And found him lost with open mouth. She started to turn her eyes to know where he was looking anr then she turned her neck backwards. There her eyes went wide. Her whole back starting from neck to the waistline line was nude in front of him in mirror. She huffed and then again saw towards arnav..

'see that's why called you.. the chain I am unable to raise it by my own...'

Still there was no reply from arnav. He was saw lost on her naked back. When he entered he was dumbfounded seeing her in this colour. And that too without her dupatta. Her small and cute navel was doing pika boo in front of him and  he controlled himself to take her then and there. But he gone into another world when his eyes from back on the mirror where her whole back was exposed in front of him. He just wanted to touch it.. that milky back of her and different thoughts were coming into his mind. He was imagining how it would feel when 'he will caressed it. Ofcourse it would be smooth like a baby as he knows how sensitive her skin is.  And then he saw a little rash on lowest waistline of her. He wanted to caressed it.' When she turned around to see what he was watching a little more area of her waist near her stomach was exposed and there he could see a black mole of her.

' When she turned around to see what he was watching a little more area of her waist near her stomach was exposed and there he could see a black mole of her

He so wanted to kiss her there and strock his hands for a time. But he comes in reality when he felt a snapping on his arms. And saw khushi who was watching him irritated face.

'arnie from how long I am telling you to help in zipping this chain but you are in your own world.  If you keep seeing dreams in day then I believe we wouldn't be able to finish this shopping. And now stop your thoughts and help me out.'

With that she turned towards him showing her back to him not knowing what torcher he was going through.

Arnav in mind