After that Kriya tell Rey to call a mechanic he does that and soon the mechanic came he said that car will take some time to get repair. As KriYansh were hungry both goes to dhaba. They reached there and order the food soon the food came and both started eating. As Rey's right hand had bandage he was eating with his left hand but it was difficult for him. Seeing Rey struggle Kriya said.

Kriya: Rey kisi ki help le lene se koi chota nahi hota.
Rey: Tumne kya soch k rakha hai k sidhe muh mujhe se baat karni he nahi hai. Yeh kya jab dekho tane marti rehti ho jo bolna hai sidhe sidhe bolo.
Kriya: Yeh he k jab khane mein problem ho rahi hai toh bol nahi sakte.

Rey didn't reply anything Kriya sat beside him and started feeding him with her hand. Rey was shocked seeing this as he didn't expect this he was just looking at her. Kriya was feeding Rey as for few minutes she forgot everything and was just living the current moment. Soon she finished feeding him and looking at Rey who was staring at her all this while Rey looked away trying to avoid the awkwardness.

After that both went back to the car and sat inside and start the journey none of them speak anything. Rey drop Kriya and then leave to him home. Kriya goes straight into her room sat on the bed thinking about whatever happened today. Other side Rey saw Kriya forget her bag in the car only he goes back to the guest room to return it to her.

Kriya to herself: Pata nahi kya ho gaya tha mujhe jab bhi Rey mere pass hote hai aasa lagta hai jaise mera khud pe control nahi hota. But i have to control myself vese kuch he din bachche hai uske baad toh mujhe ek baar phir sab ko chod k Rey ko chod k New York jana hoga kyuki jitne din m yaha rahugi utna he mushkil hoga mere liye mere feelings ko control karna. Aur toh aur Jitna jaldi m jaungi utne he jaldi Rey move on kar payenge, I had to leave.

Saying that Kriya took out her phone and called the travel agent. On the other hand Rey came Jordan open the door and told him that Kriya is her room he walk towards the room as he reached there he heard Kriya talking to someone on phone and stop.

Kriya: Hello I just want to ask is there any flight from Mumbai to New York in this week.
The travel agent on the other the side check the flight timing and then said: Yes ma'am there is two flights available from Mumbai to New York on this Wednesday and other one us on Saturday later at 9:30 pm. So do you want me to book ticket for you.
Kriya: Yes book one tickets for Mumbai to New York on wednesday.

Saying that Kriya cuts the call and turn to see Rey standing at the door without any expression. Seeing Rey Kriya was sure that he heard her conversation with the agent.

Kriya: Rey vo..
Rey in sarcastic tone tainting her: Do din baad kyu kal raat ki he ticket book karva lo na vese bhi bohot jaldi hai jane ki, tabhi toh bina kisi ko kuch bataye tickets tak book kar va li ohh sorry m toh bhul he gaya tha tumhe toh bohot pasand hai na sab ko bina bataye jana ka ek baar already kar chuki ho aur abhi dusri baar.
Kriya: Rey aasa nahi hai aap galat....
Rey cuts her: Kriya please koi justification dene ki zarurat nahi hai m bas tumhara bag dene aaya tha car m bhul gayi thi. Vese bhi bag ki zarurat toh hogi na packing jo karni hai do din baad jana bhi toh hai.

Saying that Rey just left from there, Kriya did tried to stop him but he didn't listen to her and left from there. Rey was hurt with the fact that yet again Kriya is leaving him and even she booked the tickets and didn't even inform him and on the top of that she was leaving on the very next day of the finals. On the other hand here Kriya was feeling bad that Rey came to know about her departure like this she very well he was hurt. But wait why was he hurt cause till now he haven't accepted that he still love her.

*Next day*

Finally the day has come. The day of judgement everyone was tensed yet excited for the finals. Meanwhile KriYansh was also tensed but they were also sad Or say upset thinking about Kriya's departure, both kept there feeling aside and indulged themselves in the preparation for the finals. In the evening both the gang were doing there final rehearsal and other side the Dean and the trustees of NYDA had arrived to witness the finals.