Swayam hold her hand and said: You know the moments I spent with you is always special no matter if those moments are good or bad they are always special you know why..... Because you are special. The first time i saw you i never thought I could every dance with you or be with you, forget about that i never thought I could even talk to you but time change you changed and look today I can actually call you MINE.

Sharon just couldn't believe she was like is all real Or she was dreaming.

Swayam continue: Yes you heard it right Sharon Rai Prakash I love you.

Sharon rushed and hugged Swayam tightly and said: I love you too.

*Few days later*

Days pass in the blink of an eye, gang was busy practicing for the finals. Everything was pretty much sorted between everyone accept for KriYansh. Where SwaRon accept there love for each other, KriYansh was still ignoring there feeling. Both of them were trying so hard to ignore there feeling but still they were unable to do so.

It was a day before the finals everyone was tensed yet excited for the finals. In the evening D3 were done with rehearsal and at that time Kriya said.

Kriya: Ok guys jis din ka hum sab ko wait that vo kal hai. Finals kal 7 baje start hoga so kal hum 5 milenge for last rehearsal. Please guys be on time.
Neha: I very much tensed.
Swayam: Neha don't be tensed just have faith in your dance aur kal hume hamara best dena hai.
Sharon: I can't believe finally the day is here the judgement day.

After that everyone was leaving for there home at that time Kriya gets a call.

It is a one-sided phone conversation.

Kriya: What par delivery toh kal pick up karne ki baat hui thi naa...... Ok fine m abhi aati hu collect karne.....

Everyone left but listening Kriya talking with someone on phone Rey stop and as Kriya cut the call he came towards her.

Rey: Kriya kya hua kis cheez ki delivery ki baat kar rahi thi.
Kriya: Humare costume aur props ki. Delivery kal collect karne ki baat hui thi kal m aur Sharon jane wale the but ab vo shopkeeper bol raha kal uski shop band hogi aaj he lene jana hoga.
Rey: Haan toh usme problem kya hai chalo m bhi sath mein chalta hu costume aur props lene.

Saying that both leaves from there. KriYansh reached at the shop location and collect there costumes and props. After that both sat in the car and starts the ride the shop was far from the rehearsal so it was pretty late till the time they were heading back. On the way to back home the car suddenly stopped Rey tried to start but he failed. He gets down of the car and opened the bonnet check. While checking Rey's right hand got cut and it starts bleeding and seeing that Kriya gets worried and get down from the car.

Kriya came hold Rey's hand and said: Jab kam karna nahi aata toh kyu karte ho.
Rey took his hand back and said: Mujhe aata hai samjhi tum.
Kriya: Haa vo toh dikh he raha hai. First aid kit kaha hai.
Rey: Kriya itni bhi nahi lagi hai.
Kriya: Jitna pucha hai utna bolo na first aid kit kaha hai.
Rey: Driver seat k piche wali pouch m.

Kriya get the first aid kit from the car and starts doing the dressing yet again Rey denied: Kriya itni bhi nahi.....
Kriya cuts him: Kisine aapse pucha.

And then apply the bandage and after that she looks hear and there to see is anyone there as it was late and there was very few people around, soon she spot a man and ask him - Excuse me yaha aasa pass koi garage hai kya.
Man: Haan thoda aage he ek dhaba hai uske left side m he hai.