6. Sugar<3

My phone begins to ring and I notice it's an unknown number, I answer and a familiar voice comes from the speaker. "Hey, it's your asshat of a soulmate!"

I scoff, "how did you-" he cuts me off, "Mikey." I sigh and put my face in my spare hand "look, Gerard. I really don't-" "I know, I know. You probably don't wanna speak to me and it probably was torture to see me today, but please Y/N... let me make it up to you?" He asks, a hidden sincerity behind his voice. I sigh and he notices "I understand completely if you don't want to..." he trails off, a sad tone to his voice and I feel a pang in my heart. "Okay," I say quietly "wh-what?" He asks, I can almost hear the smile on his face and my heart flutters "yeah, ONE chance." I say sternly and I hear him let out a breath "Yes!" He cheers and I let a small giggle out "you won't regret this Y/N, I promise!" He says, clearly excited. "Bye, I'll text you when I get somethin' figured out," he says gently and I smile "okay, bye-" he hangs up "Gee..." I finish and sigh.

I flop back onto the couch and a smile makes it's way (hehe) onto my face. He actually wants to see me? On his own accord? Is Mikey making him do this? My smile drops as I think, I hum and pick my phone up, texting Mikey.

Hey Mikes

Moikey: Hey Y/N, what's up?

Nothin' much, your brother called...

Moikey: yeah, sorry... he took my phone to get your number. He feels awful about what happened...

Yeah, he said that and asked to make it up to me...

Moikey: Really? Wow, I've never seen him like that with anyone...

Well, we are soulmates Mikey

Moikey: Oh yeah, kinda forgot about the whole soulmate thing for a minute there.

Lmao, so, you didnt know anything about this?

Moikey: No, I just knew he stole my phone to get your number. I didnt think he was gonna call you.

Huh. Alrighty then.

Moikey: So, whatd you say to him anyways?

I told him I'd give him a chance...

My phone rings and I pick it up, "Mikey why are you-" "Gerards throwing pillows at me!" He screeches and I giggle, "why?" "Cause I screamed like a fangirl and told him I was texting you!" "Hang on, I got this..." "Y/N, no don't-" I hang up and call Gerard.

Mikey POV

I told him I'd give him a chance...

I gasp and scream like a fangirl, "why are you screaming?" My older brother asks "Y/N and Gee, sittin in a tree-" he throws a pillow at my face and I push the call button. "Mikey, why are you-" her voice comes through the phone and I cut her off "Gerards throwing pillows at me!" I yell and explain to her why. She giggles "hang on, I got this..." She says "Y/N, no dont hang... she already did," just then Gerards phone rings and I peek out of my hiding spot under the kitchen table to see him plop down in the middle of the living room floor, legs crossed like an elementary student. "Hey, Y/N! What's up?" He says excited and I smile, I'm proud of my big brother for realizing what he had done was wrong. He's trying to fix it... "Mikey!" Gerard yells from the living room and I walk completely in. "What?" I ask with a chuckle, "we're going skating tomorrow!" He shouts and I laugh "skating? Like you're going to the skating rink?" I ask and he nods "I'll obviously have to rent skates, Oh! I can buy snacks for her while we're there! She'll like that, right? Mikey you gotta help me! I don't know much about this girl..." he trails off and I chuckle, "just be yourself Gee, do what you think needs to be done." I say and he groans "Mikey, that doesnt help..." he whines "dude, I dont know much about her either, but snacks is a definite yes."

Y/N POV

I call Gerard and he answers after two rings  "Hey, Y/N! What's up?" He asks and I giggle, "nothing much, leave your brother alone." I say sternly and he laughs "okay, okay. Only for you," he has a slightly flirtatious edge to his voice, and my heart flutters at the sound. I bite my lip gently "Oh! I had an idea for what we can do!" I say excited and he chuckles "What is it Sugar?" Sugar... I feel butterflies in my stomache and my face heats up a little. "W-well, I thought we-we could go to the-the skating rink..." I say, mentally slapping myself for studdering. "Don't go gettin' all bashful on me now Y/N!" He says and I can almost hear the smirk on his face. I stay silent and he chuckles "whatever you wanna do Sugar," he says gently. Ahhh, theres the butterflies... "okay, tomorrow, about six-thirty?" I ask "sounds good to me," he says and I smile "alright, I'm gonna go now, I've gotta see what I can find to eat in this damn apartment," I giggle and he laughs, "Bye Y/N..." he says, "Bye Gee..." I whisper and he hangs up.

No ones POV

Y/N, opens his contact on her phone, changing his contact name,

Asshat❤

She giggles to herself and walks into her small kitchen, digging through the fridge.

Gerard hangs up and clicks onto her contact, changing her contact name as well,

Sugar<3

He smiles to himself, before calling for his brother in the other room to share the news of the next days plans.

_________________

Sorry for a slightly shorter, weirdly written chapter...

I've been sorta out of it I guess

But I wanted to do something slightly productive...

So this is the lovechild of my brain being weird and me actually wanting to be productive for once...