Is he okay!?

Honey lemon pov

I'm making Hiro some hot cocoa when I hear a knock on the door, i open it to revel Wasabi and Fred.

"Hey honey lemon." Wasabi yauns

"Hey guys." I say adding marshmallows to the cocoa.

"Oh hot chocolate!, may i have some?" Fred ask.

"Sorry Freddie but this is for Hiro." I say as we head upstairs.

When we get in I look to see hiro laying down sleeping, he looks so peaceful...

"Hiro wake up I've made some hot chocolate for you." I say smiling softly.

"Thanks honey lemon..." He says trying to smile.

He then turns to see Wasabi and Fred.

"H... Hey guys." He says trying to smile.

"H... Hiro what happened to you?" Wasabi ask completely shocked.

"I don't want to talk about it..." He says takeing sips of the warm drink.

"That's okay hiro, you should rest, will be down stairs if you need us okay." I say covering him up.

As we get down stairs we set down as I explain to them what happened, and their shocked.

"I can't believe someone raped hiro..." Fred says looking up the stairs worried for his friend.

"I know... Who could do this to such a sweet boy?" I ask wipeing my tears.

"Where's Gogo?" Wasabi ask confused.

"She's gone to the cafe to tell aunt Cass what has happened and to get baymax so he can treat hiros injurys, it was gogo who let him in."

We need to figure out who did this, so hiro will be safe." Wasabi says.

Let's wait for Gogo to return will deside what to do then..." I say sad.

Gogo pov

I park my bike just outside the cafe and look to see Aunt Cass talking on the phone.

"I don't know! he never came home."

"Thank you..." I then knock on the door to let her know I'm here.

"Hang on one of his friends is here." As she comes to unlock the door.

"Hey Gogo what brings you here?" She ask on the verge of tears.

"Hey aunt Cass is everything okay?"

"No Hiro's missing! He said he was going to karmi's to help her with a project and he never returned!"

I feel my self freeze I had my suspicions but now it's confirmed Karmi was the one who hurt him...

"Aunt Cass he's okay he's at my apartment."

"Really!? What happened!?" She ask scared.

"Someone raped him... He came to my place because he was two scared to come home he said she would find him..."

"Oh my God..." She says placeing both hands over her mouth.

"I'm here to get baymax so he can treat Hiro's injurys."

"I'll grab him I have to see hiro and make sure he's okay." She says practically running upstairs.

While she runs to get baymax, i can't believe it was Karmi who did this...
I won't ever let her near hiro ever again.

She then comes back downstairs holding Baymax in his charging station.

"Let's go." She says as we leave the cafe.