At the moment, the crowd had all eyes on the lady named Lan, the points given were decent but it was far behind from Yun Biluo who was next.

The third was Helian Jiao Er, her tender look plus her temperament which she intentionally cultivated since young had added a lot of points for her.

Even so, she did not manage to surpass Yun Biluo.

Every one of them gave Yun Biluo very high marks.

97 points were already the lowest, let alone that there were many who gave her 100!

The crowd was in clamors, many cheered for Yun Biluo's high points as if the contest of beauty had ended with her while judging that Helian Wei Wei was not necessary.

This was because anyone with eyes could see that with Helian Wei Wei's looks, she could only be the last!

Lord Liao cleared his throat twice, "Silence! Silence! Judges, please grade the princess consort."

Helian Jiao Er smiled for the time had finally arrived!

What a b*tch, so what if she won the cultivation test? She still had to lower her head in front of them in the end!

She deserved it!

Helian Jiao Er finally felt a lot more comfortable, her gaze at Helian Wei Wei was filled with mockery that took pleasure toward the misfortunate.

Yu Biluo's voice was soft, "Wei Wei, maybe you should stop them from grading you, I'm afraid that you'll get hurt."

Her words might sound like she was saying it for Helian Wei Wei's sake, but she actually meant that Helian Wei Wei was the ugliest among them!

"Sister Yun, just let her get her gradings. We are already here anyway, let her try and hear everyone's grading so that she won't have regrets later," Helian Jiao Er continued Yu Biluo's words hypocritically.

Helian Wei Wei just smiled at her faintly, she then told Lord Liao calmly, "Before the grading, I want to wash my face so that the judges can have a better look at me before grading."

Lord Liao was thinking that it was useless for her to wash her face since it was naturally dark. Yet, he ordered the men to bring her a wooden bucket of clear water.

He would not want to unintentionally offend the Third Prince because of this.

Although he was also one of the four influential families, he would still try his best from stepping on Third Prince's tail.

However, he could not understand the reason why the princess consort requested to wash her face now.

The others were also puzzled by the sudden request of Helian Wei Wei.

Even Second Master Hei who always understood her furrowed his thick brows as he had no idea what she was trying to do.

Only the man in white standing in the crowd who was caressing the little one with his fingers was slightly stunned. When he looked up, his dark gaze landed on Helian Wei Wei, it faintly looked like his eyes were shining.

Helian Wei Wei stood there without caring about the little commotion that she had caused with her request.

She nimbly flipped her left hand and several fresh red strawberries appeared magically on her palm.

Yuan Ming evilly chuckled and Whitey meowed elegantly yet indifferently. The two of them knew what exactly Helian Wei Wei was trying to do, so their ridiculing gazes were natural.

She absent-mindedly crushed the strawberries into juices in the wooden bucket at a position where people could not see her movements. Then, she softly scooped the water up with her hands and tapped it on her face...