"What are you trying to tell me?" Baili Jia Jue glanced at Nangong Lie who was wandering mindlessly in the study.

Nangong Lie lightly let out a cough, and stated, "I have figured it out."

Baili Jia Jue merely raised his beautiful eyebrows, signaling him to continue.

"Something like this has actually happened before. After all, she is a Phoenix Girl that traveled across time. It is not unusual for her to be reincarnated." Nangong Lie looked at him and continued, "Most importantly, she claims that she has traveled 1000 years from the future. This statement is wildly bizarre. Did you not ask her how will the War Dragon Empire look like 1000 years from now?"

Baili Jia Jue plainly replied, "She told me that the world is quite different from ours."

"This is a crucial point." Nangong Lie lowered his eyes and said, "If she is merely an innocent Phoenix Girl that traveled through time, she will not choose to learn magic. The principles of a Phoenix Girl are the antithesis of practicing magic. I suspect that something has gone haywire when she time-traveled here, causing her to behave in such a manner." He paused for a moment and continued, "However, Ah Jue, you need to be wary of this. It is something that you have never given another thought about, and that is the premonition that the arrival of the Phoenix Girl will bring great misfortune upon you. You must handle the relationship between the both of you with great care, or else a tsunami of change will sweep across the War Dragon Empire."

Baili Jia Jue merely kept quiet and scratched his chin, his mental workings were indecipherable.

Nangong Lie stared at his expression as the countless schemes concocted by the man previously began to materialize in his brain. After some deliberation, he spoke again, "Actually, the current Helian Wei Wei isn't too bad even though her previous self was innocent and naive, which matches your idea of beauty better. When she was young, she was so deathly afraid of you, that was why she piqued your interest. However, she is the Third Princess Consort now, so you should not cross the line too much."

"I was interested in her when I was young?" Baili Jia Jue let out a cold laugh and said, "How did I not know that?"

An evil smile appeared on Nangong Lie's face as he replied, "You forgot about it? Well, it is not unusual for that to happen anyway. I have just recalled it recently. At that time, we have only just met. Every time you saw Helian Wei Wei, your expression will darken."

"My dark expression is a sign that I'm interested in her?" Baili Jia Jue leaned backward and crossed his slender legs lazily.

Nangong Lie raised his brows and proceeded, "Weren't you? If you aren't interested in someone, you will not even give them a tiny glance." Baili Jia Jue had always been a pervert since young- the more he liked something, the more he would want to bully them.

Baili Jie Jue merely looked away indifferently, seemingly able to see through Nangong Lie's intention. Then, he said, "You think that I would be fascinated with a girl that would pale in fear when she saw me? I was still young then, it was not some perverse behavior. If I disliked someone, I would show it."

"Then, are you saying that you dislike the former Helian Wei Wei?" It was the first time Nangong Lie heard Baili Jia Jue admitted that he did not like someone. It brought a grin to his face as he uttered, "Are you keeping Helian Wei Wei by your side now as an act of revenge since she was so intimidated by you in the past? No wonder you were so interested in her when you first saw her again."

Hearing the words, Baili Jia Jue calmly stated, "I do not have the time to waste on something as petty as revenge."

He knew very clearly who his target was. Every time he saw that person, he would want to destroy his or her entirety.