Comfort | Chpt 35

Start from the beginning

"Alright, let's just start then," Mina said, picking up a card. "Who's most likely to blame a burp on someone else?"

Everyone scribbled down names and when we were called to flip, it was obvious who had won.

"As if! I take pride in my burps! Why would I give credit to someone else?" Kaminari scoffed, picking up the card for score. I smirked slightly, having written his name. He picked up a card to read this time. "Okay...most likely to have a secret criminal record."

Again everyone wrote, this time a few people taking extra seconds to respond. Responses were flipped and everyone glanced around the circle, tallying up and seeing who might've voted for them. My jaw dropped and I reluctantly took the card with a smack of my hand against the table.

"I don't have a criminal record."

"In all fairness, we're all pro heroes in training and out of the ones not, you'd totally be able to get away with murder or something," Kaminari pointed out. I scoffed, half-offended.

"Accidental insider trading," Hanako pointed out.

"I am not that dumb!"

"Dumb or not, you'd probably do it on accident," she reiterated.

"Alright, guess you guys don't get any money when I rob a bank," I stated. There were a couple of laughs and I went for a new card. "Most likely to become famous. Uh....for something other than being a pro hero. That's obvious." Cards were flipped.

"Awe, me?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, I feel like you could get really far in the make up industry," I stated, having put her down. A close second was Jirou.

"Music," Sero said and I nodded, having brushed over that fact.

Next was most likely to date the most people. That came out to be Kaminari, to his protest. After that was most likely to ghost someone. Ryou took it, being very anti-confrontational. Most likely to never swear, Kiki. Most likely to have way too many cats, Shinsou. Most likely to be kicked from an establishment, Hanako. Most likely to travel a lot, Sero. And so on. We played for a long while and after the game was finished, I pointed out that I had the most crime related cards.

"What the heck, why do you guys think I'm a criminal?" I asked, setting the cards back in their box.

"Just have that vibe. Not that you wouldn't be able to get away with it, because you totally could," Kaminari said, clapping me on the back. I set up a movie to follow the game, people settling on the couch and floor. I excused myself to get a sweatshirt and find some more blankets from upstairs.

"Holy shit!" I paused, hurrying my feet down the stairs. The TV had been left on the news where my father was seated at a panel in front of the school. Everyone was watching as the news cut to a rouge reporter at the scene of an attack. Or rather, a rescue.

"Is that...Kirishima?" I asked, pointing to the TV. I dropped the blankets and sat down on the coffee table. There were things going on with the League, my father's and Nezu's interviews distracting them so heroes could move in. However, when that had failed, they were left with a cosmic fight about to take place.

"Who is that?" Kiki asked, holding onto Kaminari's arm.

"All for one..." someone murmured. Of course, he could not be taken by anyone but All Might. The camera circled from above as All Might took on the strange and dangerous man, accompanied by circling dispute. From what could be viewed, Kirishima, Deku, and Iida, had managed to launch themselves along Todoroki's ice slope, flying just high enough. Bakugo was hanging from a tight grip on Kirishima's hand. Everyone let out a sigh of relief, knowing that they were getting away just fine.