no. 13

"baby?" josh asked.
"yes?"
"you okay?"
"yeah? why?"
"you know, after the whole nessa thing and the sunny malouf thing"
"yeah, i havent really thought about it"

he kissed the top of her head before hovering over her, kissing her forehead repeatedly. he flopped beside her before watching as lili cuddled into him.

"i love you. like a lot" he mentioned.
"i love you too"
"get ready"
"what?"
"get ready, im taking you out"
"why?"
"because your my girlfriend. does their have to be a reason?"
"kinda"
"babe, just get ready"
"fine"
"wear something nice but kinda casual!" he yelled before leaving the room.

 does their have to be a reason?""kinda""babe, just get ready""fine""wear something nice but kinda casual!" he yelled before leaving the room

liked by joshrichards, sydnie.avery and 7,274,294 others.
liliana.marie: hey, its been a while

joshrichards: wow ;)
user: pls this is cute
user: i kinda wanted josh for myself

sydnie.avery: bae

ava_stanford: my wife :)))

user: body goals

user: shes lucky to have josh
user: nah i think its the other way around
user: their both hot

user: reasons i love women
user: this ^

user: her eyes are pretty

user: k but i love the fit

user: the shadow LMAO

as she sat in the car with josh, he sang dumb songs at the top of his lungs while she just laughed.

"you look like an idiot" she mentioned.
"oh trust me, i know" he smiled before continuing to sing.

she admired him as he drove, the way he had one hand on the steering wheel while the other held hers. he would tell her any information on what was happening during this whole time.

they pulled up to a random parking lot that lili hadn't recognized at all. he got out first, walking around to the passengers side, waiting for her to join him. once she was out, he grabbed her hand before beginning to walk.

"where are we going?" she asked.
"thats for me to know and you to find out"
"i have the attention span of a goldfish josh"
"i've noticed. your pretty needy sometimes"
"shut up, your always horny"
"that is one thing i wont lie about"

he continued walking with her until they reached the beach.

lili instantly went blank, still walking with josh but her mind running wild. she didnt understand what they were doing at the place where he first asked her to be his girlfriend.

he continued leading her through the sand and too the exact spot where he asked her. they stood together as it was dead silent, nothing but the sound of the water.

"so i made a promise a while ago. i promised you, that i would never screw this up again. i promised that i would stay with you no matter what happened. i promised that you could leave at any moment in time. i intend to keep every promise i've made in the past, and every promise i make in the future. even through all the drama we've gone through the past year and a half, i promise to stick by your side. and with that, heres a promise ring. you know, i would propose but your still 18 so, the promise ring will do for now. but anyways, i love you so much. i know i've really screwed up in the past and did a lot of horrible things but im glad we got through that. if i could, i would do it all over again. even though you hated me for a while, were at our closest moment now. and i wouldnt chane a thing about it. i love you with all my heart and i promise to never stop" he said before she wrapped her arms around him, blinking back to small tears that formed in her eyes.
"even though i did hate you for a very long time, im glad we met at that club. i love you so much more than i think you'll ever know and i also promise to never stop" she said, still hugging him as his hands rested on her waist.
"im completely in love with you lili"
"im completely in love with you josh"

~ ~ and thats the end 🥺 i wanted to give them a happy ending after everything so yeah! hope you guys enjoyed even though i dragged with updating.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐲 | 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 🎉