Get worst

Two old man walked in the middle of nowhere Two old man walked together but for real they were never together.
What? you didn't like my poetry hah go to hell like you guys read that at your era anyway! Well back to events just like the poem said i suppose you've got the description of the place, me and Smith now on an empty land we've walked for two hours and no sign of life shows up?shit!was it another apocalypse that caused all of this or maybe because everyone in the field kills each other after i left, shit the idea of me and this coconut head being the remained humans race freaked me out, you Know how gay this sound, ow disgusting ​ just give me two minutes to throw up before i get back to you okay.

. . .
Thank god now i'm back where have we stop oh right, i was about to tell you that the idea that comes to me earlier vanished (thanks to my luck, not really if we take a look to the previous events...) a small city appeared to us from a distance i was about to ask Smith where we are but shit it's obvious, we were at the field well what leafed of it of course, you remember the description that i have gave you earlier right!well guess what?soon enough i've realized that even when the technologies​ we have is freaking impossible for you guys that didn't stop us from acting like animals when surviving is at the line.
The field I'm looking at right now is nothing like the one i've escape earlier...no sky hight buildings no flying machines fly sky high to deliver something to get hight( you get the metaphor i'm talking about the candy here of course...aka drugs...) the point is:
The second Apocalypse​ was much stronger then the first one(screw you Hatter Snider)i thought while i took a look at the time measure that shows year 2132, yup ! wish i could stay young like this measure did but no! gotta follow the old coconut head, well the place wasn't a total ghost town some people took climbs from the doors of there houses, sorry the remains of there houses, well you know how creepy it become when there is no one in the street and you walk in it it feel like you are in some horror movies or worst Inside a Steven king's novel, oh trust me being dead is better then the second option anyway what can i said about the scenes i've seen that day it was behind measure at first i saw some building flow off the ground then get back to normal in seconds like gravity here become temporarily, the atmosphere​ turned from cold to hot in minutes which freaked me out for moments?i mean we could freeze there literally and the next minute our dead body would evaporate to dust, shit no wonder they were hiding Behind doors, if we carry on like this i'll be dead before sundown, oh waite i've forget to tell you this at year 2132 day and night exchange after every three hours, my eyes couldn't stare anymore to another phenomenal​ around us, sorry guys but i couldn't take other notes about the place we were in, oh my!i've used too much WE in the last paragraph hasn't i?but trust me guys! in this team of me and Smith there is no such a word as WE there is only I ....I...I will survive, I will live.
Understood and I will find a way to get back home and if this old man can survive through all of this so do i?
Somehow i didn't die while i walk through all these dangerous same thing to Smith, look like this man know his way after all i thought to my self but of course that didn't stop the questions from going on you know something like what now? If this is the first zone we walk through then what about the others and my favorite question that all of you thinking about right now, what's the purpose of all of this story?you are right why the hell you're reading this and what the great purpose to this strange journey?seriously guys you probably think that events that drives the hero in this story(if you allow me to call myself a hero in this situation of course) you really think that me, Darian Picker have no personal goal to achieve!you know something like save the world or more simple to impress my dream girl, well guess what if what mister Smith is saying happen trust me i'll have a F#### thousand year to figure out a purpose to my life, come on don't tell me that all of you know exactly what you want to become, still i gotta follow the path and trust me this is not events that drives me through all of this no it's not hope and will force that keep me going on after i've lost quarter decade of my life after my mother's death and after i've lost my shop, no!it's desperation that gave me the power to finish this journey that i'm about to tell about, yes don't look at me like that whether​ you believed it or not the one thing that keep me going is this phrases.
" things sure can't get worst then this right!"
But i was wrong and Smith knew it the second he meet me, life always find a way to make itself worst, screw it, bring it on B###, like i care anymore.