𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘵 | 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱

"PLEASE GET DOWN" 

!tw: implications of suicide!  

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ 

It had been a long few weeks in L'manburg without Tommy. I'd missed his presence, oh the way that boy would boost my mood. One day, Once night fell, I decided to go down to the docs and get in a boat. It started to rain but I refused to go back, I needed to see him. 

After around an hour, I began to see land. As I got closer I noticed that everything was in shambles, I felt my anxiety start to kick in, I rowed faster and faster. I arrived at Logstedshire and looked around, it was all gone, why was it all gone? 

I began to franticly look around for him, "Tom?" I called, I didn't get a response "Tommy?" my heart started to race, I ran to his tent, it was all blown up, "What the hell happened here?" I said under my breath. 

As I kept walking around I noticed a tall pillar, I looked up and saw a figure at the top building up, Tommy. "TOM" I yelled the blonde just kept building, "TOMMY, PLEASE GET DOWN" I cried but it was no use, he couldn't hear me over the sound of the roaring thunder. 

"Shit" the panic had set in, I didn't know what to do or how to get him down, I didn't have anything to build with so I just watched him. Soon enough he stopped building, Tommy was just stood there looking out at the cool blue water. 

My eyes began to water, I knew what he was gonna do and it made me feel sick. As he stepped off the pillar I felt my heart stop and my stomach drop, tears ran down my cheeks. I fell to my knees and covered my eyes with my hands, I couldn't watch it. 

I heard a splash sound, I uncovered my eyes and got up. Someone was coughing, I ran to the other side of the pillar, there was a small pond where the boy had landed. "Tommy" I was hit with a wave of relief, I rushed in and pulled him out. 

He continued spitting up water, I sat with him in my arms, hitting his back trying my best to help.  Tom stopped coughing and looked back at me, "Ana?" I gave a warm smile as a tear fell from my eye, "Hey" I said weakly "What are you doing here?" "I wanted to see you,".

Tommy sigh and pulled me into a tight hug which I welcomed, "I'm glad you're here Ana" "I'm glad you're still here Tom"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ