Just a Normal Day Indoors

Takanosuke was allowed home after a week as the doctors were satisfied with the results of his healing. Sure, he still needs at least two months to fully recover from his broken arm and leg, but they were in the position where he can move around, with the assistance of a wheelchair. This was because crutches require two available arms for them.

Sakyo took good care of him, but knew that this would effect both of their grades. They didn't care.

---

Takanosuke was on the couch watching TV. Sakyo was outside with his Beyblade, Dragoon.

"Break through, Dragoon!" Sakyo yelled as the mythical dragon appeared and knocked the metal barrel into the sky. "Good job." He retrieved his Beyblade and walked back inside.

---

Kira and Yoshio were outside, having a stroll.

"I wonder if Takanosuke and Sakyo are alright." Yoshio mummbled to himself, but it was loud enough for Kira to hear.

"I hope so too, they are good to us."

"Should we go knock for them?" Yoshio asked as Kira nodded, and they both turned back to head to their house.

"Sure."

---

Ryuga and Gingka were running around on a field, messing around. They were with Zyro, Shinobu, Kite, Eight, Aguma, Bao, Kyoya, Benkei, Tsubasa and Yu.

They played Football, Tag, and some other games they all found quite fun.

---

Sakyo and Takanosuke watched TV as they looked around at how lucky they are to finally get a slightly bigger how for them both. It was small, but big enough for the two.

"How are you feeling?" Sakyo asked, as Takanosuke looked at him with a small smile.

"I'm doing well..."

"Do you need anything to eat or drink?"

"C-Can I just have a glass of water please?"

"Okay." He stood up and walked past him, ruffling up his hair up slightly.

"Sayko!" The younger boy laughed and sorted his hair out. Sakyo grabbed a clean glass and filled it with cold water and walked back to Takanosuke. "Thank you." He drank some of the water and put it on the table in front of them.

"Don't mention it." Sakyo leaned against the couch and closed his eyes, drifting off into a sleep.

Takanosuke watched the news to see a Beyblade tournament was out and whoever wins gets one wish! It will be starting in a month.

"Me and Sakyo have to join!" His voice was full of enjoyment as he looked over at the sleeping figure next to him. "Sakyo!" He woke up in a shock and looked at him. "There is a tournament where whoever wins gets one wish!"

"Hmm, interesting. It reminds me of the Survival Battle." Sayko told him. Takanosuke was confused. Survival Battle? What's that?

"What is that?"

"About two years ago, there was a tournament called the Survival Battle and whoever won gets granted one wish for anything they wanted. It was on an island and Gingka lost it. That is how Battle Bladers began."

"That's sounds amazing! I want to join!"

"When is it?" Sakyo looked at the TV to see the date. 16th January. "Your injury should be healed by then."

"Yay!" Takanosuke hugged Sakyo happily as he blushed, but hugged back. "I love you, Sakyo!"

"I love you too, Takanosuke." He kissed the smaller boy's hair.