However, the way master behaved since yesterday was so unusual that even a mythological beast like Fire Qilin could not help but feel astonished.

A few moments later.

Baili Jia Jue came out from the room, and the night breeze ruffled his long hair. His slender fingers were covered perfectly underneath the gloves, and a sarcastic smile with a trace of ruthlessness lingered around the corners of his mouth.

If he did not come and look for her, she might have forgotten him and tossed him away to god knows where.

Never in his life was Baili Jia Jue ever treated like this before.

"Master?" Fire Qilin raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Baili Jia Jue looked at the bamboo grove swaying in the distance, the breeze stroked his face, so cold that his voice was icy as well, "Let's go to the Trading Compound."

Huh? Go to the Trading Compound?

Fire Qilin raised his head in silence and took a look at the bright moon. The atmosphere of the Trading Compound was rather unsuitable for his master.

Every time he went there he would definitely be the focus of the crowd.

Didn't master himself also mentioned that he resented going to the Trading Compound?

What is going on today?

Whenever Fire Qilin was troubled, it liked to brush its fur. But with every stroke, the living things under the earth shuddered along.

That was why all the flowers, birds, and fishes a few hundred miles within the Inferior Compound's perimeter danced anxiously and called out to Baili Jia Jue. Please, take your pet home quickly!

A single piece of fur could literally burn them alive!

Have a little sense of self-awareness!

Thud...

Helian Wei Wei sat down at the teahouse on the second floor of the Trading Compound, and placed the martial practice given by Jing Wushuang on the table. She smiled lightly, "This thing is quite good. As expected of something made by Master Wushuang."

"It is unbelievable that I would be receiving compliments from the owner of Wei Ze World. I thought in your eyes, we are all some stubborn antiques." Jing Wushuang lowered his eyes and sipped his tea. As he moved his sleeves, mild aromas of herbs filled the air around them.

Helian Wei Wei stretched her back, and gave a sly smile, "Those were just words of encouragement. Wei Ze World is a brand new martial practice trading company, so in comparison with you all, we need to have at least some other competitive advantages to capture the market's interest."

"I would say it is quite a headache to be your competitor." Jing Wushuang frowned, as if an invisible finger was forcing his brows together.

Helian Wei Wei smiled politely, with her eyes half-closed and feeling a little lazy.

As the night breeze blew, a few petals of pear blossoms flew with the wind and landed on her brows and lashes.

Jing Wushuang looked at her and lifted the corner of his lips. He reached out his hand, wanting to brush off the petals on her head.

After a few meetings together, Helian Wei Wei did not avoid his touch. A hand as clean and bright as jade reached out in front of her, followed by a freeze before it retreated. A very faint smile was on his face as he looked toward another direction, as if he was acknowledging someone.

Helian Wei Wei slowly followed his gaze and looked up. Baili Jia Jue was standing there with his black hair and white robe. A chill flashed in those narrow and long sloe-eyes, its coldness like snow.