Based on the current situation, anyone would seem to be more important than him.

She was just taking advantage of the fact that he could cause her no harm. His tolerance was the source for her misbehavior.

After all, she was the one who poisoned him, why was he the one who took the blame?

Nangong Lie thought for a while, then he returned, but this time with his malevolent look as usual. Leaning down slightly, he whispered in Qing Zhan's ear, "You don't care about yourself, that's fine, but at least you should think about your princess consort's end, as well as that Chen Yifeng beside you. If you want to cause the Chen family to lose their political position, then you can continue staying here."

When he was done, he smiled, turned and left.

Qing Zhan bit her lip, this time she had no choice but to follow him.

At a lonely corner, Nangong Lie did not seem to be happy though, there was a particular coldness in his smile, "Looks like you treat him pretty well."

Lowering her eyes, Qing Zhan asked, "How do you want to ease your anger?"

"Want to ease my anger?" Nangong Lie's voice was faint, "Then go ahead and tell Helian Wei Wei that you want to come back."

Qing Chan raised her head abruptly, eyebrows knitted, "Come back? I thought you didn't want to see me?"

"I changed my mind." With his outstretched hands, Nangong Lie pressed Qing Zhan against the wall, "Of course I have to keep the one who poisoned me by my side to teach her a lesson, what say you?"

Qing Zhan knew exactly what he meant by the word 'lesson', the light in her eyes faded as she stared at the face that she had been loving all these years, "Besides asking me to come back, is there any other way to ease your anger, Young Master Lie?"

"You..." A sudden pain struck his chest, but Nangong Lie continued to put on a charming smile, "Qing Zhan, don't tell me that you really intend to be with that Chen Yifeng?"

Qing Chan's eyes were emotionless, "I've always wanted a home since I was young and you knew that too, Young Master Lie. Chen Yifeng is a good man and he is working for the princess consort, being together with him is indeed relaxing. I understand what Young Master Lie is trying to say, that I don't deserve him as I am no longer a virgin."

"What you mean to say is that that you would marry him if you were still a virgin?" Nangong Lie's smile turned broader and broader, but at the same time the coldness was intimidating, way more intimidating that the malevolence, "Qing Zhan, I must say that I have truly underestimated you!"

After he ended his speech, he turned and vanished into the busy street...

Inferior Compound, inside the bedroom.

The slender and handsome figure of Baili Jia Jue stood in the room that did not belong to him. He frowned as his sharp eyes swept over the empty bed.

"Master, the princess consort is not in." Fire Qilin sniffed, "The breath is cool, she must have been away for quite a while."

Baili Jia Jue acknowledge what he said in a flat tone, trailing his slender fingers across the table with a trace of coldness.

"Master, are we going to continue waiting here?" Fire Qilin ran his eyes over the surrounding again, and he thought to himself that this princess consort is incredible as this is the first time in his life that he saw his master wait for anyone.

After all, patience was never his master's virtue.

He never sat down for anyone, not to mention wait for anyone. That never happened before.