The officials were not stupid. Once they heard what Helian Wei Wei said, they knew what she meant.

She did this on purpose!

She saved them on purpose, so that they could witness their grandsons and granddaughters dying, and yet they were helpless!

"Woman, you are ruthless. But...." Yuan Ming smiled devilishly: "I like it." The ruthless revenge was ingenious, his magic would follow suit, and before long, he would be able to recuperate his energy, that's great!

Helian Wei Wei was not affected by the slightest, she lifted her hand and slowly tied up her sleeves: "I have said before since they want to join forces to teach me a lesson, of course I have to return the favour."

"Miss Wei Wei, you can refuse to save those three, but the rest of us have never tried to frame Madam Helian." One of the poisoned person tried to flatter Helian Wei Wei: "Sister Helian is open-minded, she would not involve the innocent."

Helian Wei Wei looked at her and smiled suddenly: "Oh, so when all of you challenged me one after another continuously, that is not ambush?"

That person's expression was stiff. In order to survive, she pointed at the injured Helian Mei and Helian Jiao Er next to her and said: "Both of them came up with this idea! We were instructed to follow it. Sister Helian, we really didn't want to do it!"

"Ling Er, stop talking nonsense!" Helian Jiao Er's scheme had been discovered and she panicked. However, just before everyone had started falling to the ground, she realised that there was something unusual going on. Now, because of this, she had thought of another scheme make sure Helian Wei Wei dies finally!

Helian Jiao Er pressed her own painful mouth and spoke analytically: "Ling Er, don't be fooled. Doesn't everyone find it odd? The bone-eroding poison has no cure, so why does elder sister have the antidote?"

When the officials heard the words, they knew it was not good. They wanted to stop Helian Jiao Er talking!

But Helian Wei Wei said: "Shut up, let her continue speaking."

The officials were anxious but did not dare move. They were afraid that if they angered Helian Wei Wei further, then she would not save their grandchildren.

Helian Wei Wei looked at the official cautiously and he swallowed his words. "I have finished. Elder sister, don't be so serious. I was just wondering why there are so many people in the martial qi competition, but yet you are the only one with the antidote for the bone-eroding poison."

Everyone looked at Helian Wei Wei with suspicion.

With a cold smirk, Helian Wei Wei said: "You are trying to say that I administered the poison, that is why I have the antidote."

"Elder sister!" Helian Jiao Er exclaimed: "You said it. I never meant that at all."

Helian Wei Wei raised her eyebrows: "Really? But unfortunately, I don't have the antidote. It is only because of my cultivation of martial qi is special, hence I was able to resolve the poison. You can continue to try and malign me, but you are only wasting precious time to save these people."

Once these words were spoken.

Everyone looked at Helian Jiao Er with condemning eyes.

Even that official was anxious: "Helian Jiao Er, can you please stop interfering, we have lives to save!"

Helian Jiao Er had never been showed such contempt, her face turned white, she bit her lips and replied: "I just found it odd."

"Speaking of odd, I have something to ask you."