Chapter 16

I Put The Note And The Tube Of Blood In My Desk Drawer. I Wasnt Ready For This. I Showered And Went To Bed.

The Next Moring I Sat In My Seat. I Smiled At Carson.

             "Considering The fact That Your Here. You Dont Want to Become A Vampire"

             "Not Yet Carson" I Tapped His Hand And Smiled. He Frowned.

             "You Made Such A Big Deal Yesterday" He Frowned.

             "Well Then I Thought I About It"

I Smiled And Laughed

~~~~~

 As I Walked Home Carson Walked With Me. He Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist And Started Kissing My Neck. I Pushed Away From Him.

            "No"

             "Why Not"

             "I am Still Mad At You"

             "Why"

             "Carlee. Is Out Of Control"

             "No She Isnt"

             "She Dragged Me To The Ground Because I Wanted To Yell At You About Changing Her."

             "I am Sorry Kaye Laini"

             "She Hurt Me Badly"

             "Lets Go Find Her"

             "How"

             "Just Come On"

He Grabbed My Hand And We Started Running.

~~~~

 As Carson And I Walked Around The Town He Has His Nose Pointed In The Air. It Was Really Weird.

            "Dont Stare At Me Like That"

            "What Are You Doing"

             "Smelling The Air"

             "Stop It. People Are Staring"

             "Do You Want To Find Carlee" He Smiled. I Sighed.

             "Yes"

             "Then I Need To Do It"

             "Cant You Do It With Out Your Nose In the Air"

             "No."

I Sighed and kept walking.

             "Stop" Carson Pulled me to a Stop. I Looked At Him. He Pointed Down An Alley. I Looked In To It. Carlee Was Sitting Next To A Trash Can.

             "Carlee" I Said. She Looked Up. I Could Tell She Had Been Crieing.

~~~~

            "I Am So  Sorry" Carlee Stood Up And Ran Over To Us. She Gave Me A Big Hug. Suddenly She Bit My Neck. I Screamed As She Drank From Me. Carson Pushed Her Away And Pinned Her Against The Side Of The Building That Was There.

             "I Was Wrong To Change You Carlee"

             "No Carson."

             "We Had A Deal" Carson Growled.

             "If i ever hurt you he would-" Carlee Was Cut Off By Carson Slapping Her

             "I Let You Go The Frist Time You Hurt Her But Not This Time" He Pulled A Large Stake Out Of His Jacket Sleeve.