"She is not that stupid." Bali Jiajue spoke faintly. His good looks always gave people an illusion that God was arriving.

The old man glanced at him in shock: "You...." He did not understand how this young man could look so similar to the statue he saw in the holy field. Hids old chaotic eyes showed many emotions.

However, he had not gathered his thoughts.

He heard Helian Wei Wei say: "Master, in actual fact, I am Helian Wei Wei."

She touched her nose bridge and an embarrassed smile appeared from her lips.

"You...." The old man was stunned and his fingers trembled: "You are? But why have you become like this?"

Helian Wei Wei knew the old man was talking about her skin. She thought about it and took out a small tomato and rubbed it across her face. Her amazing glorious face was exposed to the moonlight.

After my mother passed away, Madam Su poisoned me." Helian Wei Wei laughed coldy: "She was probably worried that I would steal her daughter's limelight. But thanks to her intentions, otherwise who knows what storm my face would have caused." This was why Helian Wei Wei did not return to her original appearance.

The old man sighed: "It's all old monk's fault, if old monk..."

"If it wasn't for Master, then I would have really become a puppet." Helian Wei Wei smiled as she continued his sentence. She swished her hand across and her little face had turned back to the blackish colour.

The old man looked at her, bursts of laughter could be heard: "Good fortune, a joke has been played on good fortune. I didn't expect to have the good fortune to be able to meet the Phoenix girl while I am here in the silence to make up for my past mistakes."

"Master don't be too hard on yourself. The one who has made a mistake is not you." Helian Wei Wei's gaze was cold.

The old man looked at the moonlight outside: "It's getting late Phoenix girl."

"So?" Helian Wei Wei's eyebrows raised.

She saw the old man's left hand move. The palm of his hand was like a myriad of aura, he traced along the lines and all the spiritual energy went into Helian We Wei.

Numerous moves flashed through Helian Wei Wei's mind and the vast amount of energy protected her heart. Helian Wei Wei felt like her whole body was invaded with warm water, then her whole body shook and the shape of water threw her up in mid air into the center. Her white robe moved along with the wind and her long sleeves floated. With the green trees in the background and the white clouds in the sky, it gave the feeling of a fairy had appeared.

"The sins committed by the old monk in the past will probably cause the ravages of the world. I have transferred my spiritual energy to you. I only hope that Phoenix girl can save all the people when the world is in chaos."

Helian Wei Wei fell to the ground. She saw that the old man looked like a candle that was going to burn out, completely exhausted and frail.

"The Fox Valley is about to close, you must leave as soon as possible. As you possess my spiritual energy, your journey will be a lot easier along the way. Once you have come out of the valley, walk towards the end of the cave. Keep walking to the end and you will reach the Capital. Old monk only hopes that you can make it in time."

After the old man had finished speaking, his head bowed down and his body appeared like it was dehydrated of water and turned into shining white powder. All that was left of him was a glowing buddhist bone relic.

"Take the relic."

Unexpectedly at this point, Yuan Ming made a noise in the Celestial Boundary Spatial Space.