That's why once they heard that Head Abbot Fang Zhang will interpret their fortunes, each of those young ladies who'd obtained a bamboo stick became quite excited.

After all Fang Zhang rarely ever told fortunes. Even having him preaching a few words of exhortation here was more difficult than difficult.

It could be said that this time, he's doing this for the sake of their convenience.

Each of them brought forth the fortune stick that they'd prayed for. Even though they hadn't said what they'd prayed for, however, everybody knew that eight or nine times out of ten, they prayed to know their fate in marriage.

When Helian Jiao Er handed over her own fortune stick, she turned her face to the side and glanced at Baili Jia Jue, her pupils swayed bashfully, yet also seemed like she's extremely lovable, as she stood by his left hand side in a natural manner.

Her maid was pleased to see her make this move. In the past, her lady was too reserved. Now, she finally knew to take a bit of the initiative, very good, very good.

Some of the young lords also saw this scene, and sadness clearly flashed in their eyes.

Wei Wei was still standing there mulling over what she could've done to have provoked Third Prince when she heard Hei Ze say. "Girl, why don't you go draw one." (obtain a fortune stick)

(*Many Chinese temples provide a way for visitors to pray and obtain an answer to their questions or requests by virtue of a bamboo cylinder containing a bundle of flat bamboo sticks inside. The person making the requests shakes the cylinder until one bamboo stick falls out. Interestingly, almost always, only one of the sticks will fall out first. On the stick are coded words which a monk can decipher and explain to you the chances your prayers would be answered or whether you'd meet with fortune or misfortune. Also search 'Kau Cim' or 'Chinese fortune sticks')

"I'm not interested in marriage." Wei Wei was telling the truth.

Hei Ze looked at her as if he's looking at a freak. "Weird girl."

Wei Wei lazily glanced at him. "Still better than a certain person who doesn't even dare to admit who he likes."

Hei Ze was immediately stumped. Hey, hey, hey, can we just chat cheerfully!

Even though the two of their voices were very quiet, however, it's also difficult to avoid drawing the attention of the surrounding people.

Especially Baili Jia Jue, who hadn't looked away from them from beginning to end.

Eunuch Sun's eyes saw the more the arc at the corners of his master's mouth curved up, the more horrifying it was and straightforwardly spoke. "Will Miss Wei Wei also draw one, maybe you'd benefit."

Eunuch Sun didn't think that his own words would cause all eyes to turn towards Wei Wei.

Abbot Fang Zhang stroked the white beard under his chin even more and smiled. "This female benefactor indeed should also draw a fortune stick, I've stayed at this temple for many years. This is the first time that I've seen a profile that's so auspicious for her husband*, forehead and area between brows exudes intelligence, could turn all misfortunes into blessings, brows and eyes carry healthy energy, should foster great prosperity and nobleness."

Everybody was astonished at Fang Zhang's declarations. One ought to know that Wei Wei had just been kicked out of the Defense Division. Right now, she could be considered to be penniless, without a single thing to her name, if it weren't for that fact that she won the intra-academy competition this time, how would she even be included in the trip to Hidden Spirit Temple.