Wei Wei's scalp also felt numb from the man's gaze, and wanted to find a good time to look away.

When she heard Retired Emperor laugh. "Isn't this the lass from the Helian family, what? You're not going inside to pray and make requests?"

"This commoner was just about to go." Wei Wei spoked as she bowed in propriety, then was going to go.

Retired Emperor was actually open-minded. "It's fine. You don't need to go alone, just come along with us."

"Yes." It didn't matter to Wei Wei, in any case, when they entered in a moment, just knock twice on the bamboo cylinder*, then pray for blessing and so on until she didn't need to anymore.

After he finished speaking, Retired Emperor just turned around and brought along a group of young lords to enter the hall.

Wei Wei was going to follow behind them and hide in peace.

It's just that she didn't think that Baili Jia Jue's legs would be so slow. The two of them, one in walked front, one walked behind, Baili Jia Jue also didn't speak, that indifferent expression seemed as if it didn't recognize her.

Wei Wei's fiddled with the armament component in her hands and also didn't care about Baili Jia Jue's attitude.

Just as she reached the steps to the stage, the person in front of her seemed to be stopping. Suddenly, she heard his deep voice say. "You seem to treat Hei Ze quite well."

Wei Wei's eyebrows jumped, not understanding why Third Prince suddenly uttered such a statement. When her gaze met the man midway, she only saw that pair of eyes so cold they didn't contain any warmth whatsoever.

The surrounding atmosphere also condensed a few degrees lower, as he flung the long sleeves on his white clothes, Wei Wei watched that elevated and cold, tall and straight image of his back, and was rather perplexed...

Eunuch Sun ran over, and spoke quietly beside her ear. "Eldest Miss, please excuse me, His Highness has been in a bad mood."

Wei Wei was going to say that she could tell, she just didn't know why.

Eunuch Sun also didn't have time to say more, as he followed two or three steps upwards.

Within the temple hall, one could faintly hear the sound of the shaking of the bamboo cylinder. One sound after another, extremely drawn out.

The servants also held their breaths as they stood, not daring to move randomly, afraid that any sound could disturb the tranquility and influence the prediction of their master's fate.

When Wei Wei and the others entered, those young ladies already obtained a bamboo stick held in their hands and was standing to a side, they wanted to ask a temple master to tell their fortunes but hesitated. They looked up and saw Retired Emperor leading every family's young master into the hall, and first stared blankly, then gripped the bamboo stick in their hand, their faces burst crimson, and one after another, bowed in salute.

Retired Emperor waved his sleeves to have them proceed, and even brought Abbot Fang Zhang, so that he could tell each of them their fortunes.

One ought to know that it wasn't that easy to have their fortunes told at Hidden Spirit Temple. This temple was known for only reading three fortunes per day, beyond that, it wasn't possible no matter how powerful you were.

However, they had no choice but admit that the fortunes told by Hidden Spirit Temple was indeed exceedingly accurate, within the capitol no few high officials and nobles made nothing of hardships to travel severals days just to wait in the early morning for these three chances to have their fortunes told.