Was it her?

Even though Wei Wei was using martial strength to suppress Hei Ze, however, she also didn't forget to pay attention to her teammates' actions. Seeing Baili Jia Jue leaving, she originally also wanted to follow.

But was pulled back by Hei Zi. Don't know for whose eyes he deliberately did that, embracing her entire body into his chest.

"What're you doing?" Wei Wei's long, shapely eyebrows creased and coldly laughed. "You'd better give me a good explanation."

Hei Ze pushed her head down, but didn't look at her at all. Instead, he's looking straight ahead at that distracted beautiful figure separated from them by the competition stage, smiling as if he's dearly spoiling Wei Wei. "What's there to explain? Even though we don't reside in the same compound, you also shouldn't treat me so ice-coldly, my baby."

"You're sick!" Wei Wei coldly glared and immediately punched at his stomach.

Hei Ze coughed fiercely and said softly. "So ruthless! In the future, I'll forgo my bonuses, is that still not OK?"

"Not OK!" Wei Wei used force to push him away, and abruptly walked away.

After she saw that beautiful figure staring blankly, she then realized what shenanigans that partner of her was up to.

So he's trying to make her young buddy feel jealous. That's why he acted so strangely.

She couldn't help but wonder if the Hei family's young master was an idiot. Could it be that he didn't know that doing this would only push her further away?

Really, the young people in ancient times didn't have a very high emotional IQ.

Wei Wei didn't have time to explain to that buddy of hers. As the Inferior Compound's captain, she first needed to bring back her team member.

Luckily, Baili Jia Jue hadn't gone far at all.

Wei Wei ran to chase after him. With a single glance, she could see the injury on his pinkie finger, her eyebrows jumped. Without being long-winded, she immediately took his hand and pulled it up. "How did this wound happen?"

Baili Jia Jue's long eyebrows slightly creased as he turned his head. He's wondering whether he should just use the opportunity to remove all four limbs from this silly little thing right now, especially her right hand, the hand that touched another man...

"Come over a bit more." Wei Wei again pulled towards her, looking at that handsome finger, she took out a white handkerchief and while helping the other person clean, she smiled and said. "So careless."

Baili Jie Jue coldly humphed, the more he looked at her right hand, the more he was bothered.

"I'll help you apply pressure, that'll help staunch the bleeding." Wei Wei held Baili Jia Jue's hand in a very natural manner.

Baili Jia Jue's pair of ice-cold eyes paused and turned to Wei Wei's eyes, then lowered his head again, looking at the hand on the hollow of his palm.

That's a slim yet powerful hand. Even though it's slender and pretty, yet because of the thin callouses on the flesh of her fingers, it appeared a bit crude.

He's someone who's very picky about hands. It's not that he hadn't seen hands more pampered and fairer than hers.

But right now, he suddenly felt that this kind of hand, if he really were to break them, it'd be such a pity.

Baili Jia Jue creased his long brows, thinking to himself he'd give her one last chance. Next time, if she's still like this, then he'd take the man she'd touched and throw him into the ocean as fish food.