There wasn't anyone who wasn't emotionally moved after hearing such news.

Yuan Ling Xuan, who was usually arrogant, was also a face full of excitement at the moment.

Helian Jiao Er even more so wished that she could take this news and proclaim it, so the entire academy would know.

Murong Chang Feng was the most calm among the three, yet his fists also clenched. He'd waited too long for this moment. It could be said that for the sake of entering Battle Spirit Forces, he'd exerted no small amount of effort!

"However, the Battle Spirit Forces also set a condition." Tusu Feng lowered his fingers, his eyes expressing a smile. "In order to become a true member of the Battle Spirit Forces, during the competition within the academy this time, you'll need to win all four rounds."

Yuan Ling Xuan smiled utterly confidently. "That's simple."

Helian Jiao Er also curved her red lips, her thoughts were also clear. Any random person from the Superior Compound could completely overwhelm the other three compounds, not to mention the four of them who were chosen by Battle Spirit Forces. The outcome was already obvious. It's impossible for them to lose!

Even though Murong Chang Feng didn't express anything, however, that arrogance expressed in his eyes also conveyed the same ideas.

Only Seventh Prince Little Bald Head's expression revealed that he was rather at a loss...

Tusu Feng took a glance at them, within the depths of his eyes streaked a trace of light as he palpably smiled gently. "Does this mean that you guys don't need to adjust the order that you're going to compete? I've seen your name list. It's written that if the Inferior Compound makes it into the finals, you'll only send Yuan Ling Xuan alone to compete. The rest of the people all choose to be alternates. Isn't there something wrong with this plan?"

"To deal with those people from the Inferior Compound, I can take care of it by myself." Yuan Ling Xuan spoke smilingly. It was difficult to cover up that disdainful haughtiness within his polite language. "Moreover, whether they can make it to the finals to compete with us is yet to be seen."

Tusu Feng smiled lightly and uttered an 'oh' but didn't continue to ask Yuan Ling Xuan anything else. Instead, he turned to say to Little Bald Head. "How about you? What do you think?"

This nephew of his was also the only one who knew of that youngster's identity.

Hehe, he also quite want to see the two brothers fighting each other.

Seventh Prince cutely looked at him and took a bite of meat bun. "As long as I'm not asked to fight the Inferior Compound, I can deal with the rest." In any case, he already decided that he had to avoid fighting with Third Brother!

However, he didn't anticipate that these words heard through Yuan Ling Xuan and the others' ears turned into another meaning.

"Principal, look, even Seventh Prince knows who's worth fighting against and who's not worth exerting effort against." The disdain at the corners of Yuan Ling Xuan's mouth became even more pronounced.

Helian Jiao Er also laughed from the side. "Indeed, Seventh Prince's being realistic."

Hiccup...watching the two people laughing together, Little Bald Head again lowered his head to take a bite out of his meat bun. His cheeks bulged out and his brows knitted slightly. He really didn't know how to tell them that he didn't want to step up not because the opponents were unworthy, but because he really didn't dare. Especially after he knew Third Brother chose martial qi, he didn't dare to venture forth even more!