"I heard that there's a fair maiden who saved the hero?"

Wei Wei smiled. "Your information network is truly fast."

Nangong Lie smiled demonically as his arm plopped on Baili Jia Jue's shoulder. "This hero, how does it feel to be rescued by a fair maiden?"

"Those people just now told you?" Baili Jia Jue calmly glanced at him.

That gaze was extremely cold!

Nangong Lie's scalp first numbed before his subconscious mind 'mm hm'd once.

He hadn't even reacted when he heard the guy's characteristic demonic cold voice transmit over. "Relying on selling your sex appeal in order to obtain news from the girls, how do you feel about that?"

"Pfff." Helian Wei Wei couldn't control herself and laughed softly.

Nangong Lie's whole body felt like it was choking. That wickedly handsome face burst into alternating red and white colors and looked very unsightly, enough to make him look like he was ill!

That's why it's been said, if we were to quarrel, don't pit ourselves against a certain someone. In a moment of carelessness, we'd entrap ourselves!

"You chose divination, he chose martial qi." Wei Wei stretched her body. "The principal's intent is to have us talk it over and decide who should go onstage first."

"Doesn't matter." Nangong Lie uninhibitedly turned to the pillar behind him and leaned on it. When his eyes swept over the side of Baili Jia Jue's face, he unexpectedly raised his eyebrows.

Nangong Lie didn't care. Baili Jia Jue cared even less. He tall, graceful body stood there and casually said. "Whatever."

Wei Wei had previously always felt that she was unorganized and careless. Seeing these two people today, she discovered that she was actually the more 'well-behaved' student'.

However...the matter of who should go up first, um...

"Then how about since divination required more time, divination should go up first. The two of us can then sleep offstage. Next will be me, and last, martial qi, is that OK?" Wei Wei again wanted to embody a democratic mindset.

Nangong Lie rascally seemed to mutter. "I also want to sleep offstage." Taking turns to sleep during the competition, thinking about it, ha, how cool that was going to be!

"Among us three, only you don't require physical strength." Wei Wei's lips curved into a smile. "The person who doesn't require physical strength, does he need to sleep?"

Nangong Lie hadn't replied when Baili Jia Jue already opened his mouth. "He doesn't need it. Continue."

Nangong Lie:...

Who says he didn't need it! ! ! When he performed divination was when he expended the most mental focus, all right? !

"You can sleep during the divination." Wei Wei was originally joking, but didn't expect Nangong Lie's eyes to suddenly light up. "That's a great idea."

From beginning to end, Shadow, who was listening by the side, was totally at a loss.

Were these three people actually participating in a competition, or were they going there to sleep...

"No matter what, for the sake of the award money, we must win." Wei Wei laughed lightly, flowing out like a spring wind.

Shadow...this time, he could be considered to have experienced what was meant by 'money will make the devil turn millstones'.

The purpose of White Academy holding this competition, shouldn't be mainly on account of the award money, right? !

Wei Wei was beaming as she added. "There's also the beautiful vacation."