Wei Wei's heart suddenly skipped a beat, but the expression on her face didn't change as her hand continued its work. "I haven't studied it."

Could this man have discovered something?

Wei Wei's pair of eyes tensed. Within the Divine Continent, what was most forbidden was spirit possession.

The so-called spirit possession had to do with the original body changing souls.

This was basically identical to her current condition.

In order to possess this body, she burned for three days and three nights.

She really didn't want to have people consider her as some kind of demon and exorcise or kill her.

That's why she concealed everything. So much so that she didn't make public her identity as Profound Heaven's owner. Even though proclaiming herself would make a lot of things more convenient, however, at the same time, people would focus their attention on her.

Helian Guang Yao wasn't stupid, even Helian Jiao Er had some brains.

A person couldn't go through such a big transformation within only one night.

She needed to take her time and have them feel that apart from her personality changing, everything else she obtained depended on her luck.

Only in this way could she avert unnecessary troubles.

However, she was unable to make sense of Third Prince asking this kind of question. What in the world was he thinking to ask her that?

Did he discover something in her?

Or was he just casually chatting?

Because after Third Prince had finished asking this, he didn't continue the topic.

Also fortunately, her reaction was quick and didn't abnormally react in any way in front of this man, in case the man was only testing her out.

After all, what this man loved to do the most was this kind of thing.

Wei Wei decided not to think about anything more and just treated it as if she hadn't heard anything, using silence as a thousand answers.

She continued to keep her head down and concentrated on wrapping the bandages for him.

Baili Jia Jue slowly withdrew his gaze from Wei Wei's face. Within the long and narrow eyes, hidden thoughts were filling up.

Wei Wei thought about it a bit and felt that something's not right as her movements paused. She raised her head. "Your eyes can see already."

"Mm hm." Baili Jia Jue's voice indifferently replied.

Wei Wei knit her brows. "When did you start to see again?"

Baili Jia Jue's eyes profoundly glanced to the side at her, the tone of his voice was neither urgent nor slow. "Just now, during the time you were peeping at my body."

Wei Wei:...

When did she ever peep at his body!

Speaking like she was so wicked!

She was only naturally and honorably admiring him, all right? !

Someone who could speak of these things in such an apathetic manner as if it was only the wind blowing by could only be this man!

They simply couldn't just have a pleasant chat!

Wei Wei drew back the corners of her lips, which exposed two small dimples. With a sweet smiling expression, which was absolutely couldn't be said to be harmless, she said. "Oh, that's right, I forgot to tell Your Highness that it'll hurt more in a moment."