S1 EP.1| The Zodiacs🥀

(Confessional) Antonio: pulling up to the zodiac mansion is like getting a self tour of the white house.

Antonio: I am the first one? Wow this house looks so cool might as well enjoy it until the others arrive.

(Confessional) Timothy: things looked pretty well on the outside I hope the inside is as pretty as the outside. I walked in to see some random guy sitting in the couch with his bare feet I could barely stand when I entered without the scent hitting me right in the face.

Timothy: um.... Hello???

Antonio got up looking towards where the voice is coming from and went over to shake timothy hand which he accepted.

Antonio: are you a contestant too?

Timothy: yeah my name is timothy but you can call me Tim or Timmy nice to meet you-

Antonio: -Antonio likewise

(Confessional) Cassy: hmm the mansion is not that impressive but I will make do with it for now. Me and my boyfriend entering to see two guys already talking.

(Confessional) Marcus: they seemed to be the first contestants here everything here was so my style modern but still cozy.

Cassy: Hi! Hi! Hi! Nice to meet you.

Timothy: hi nice to meet you you can call me Tim this is Antonio

Cassy: my name is Cassandra but you can call me Cassy and this is my boyfriend Marcus

Marcus: hi...I guess.....

Just then a random girl kicked the door open leaving everyone frozen in here spot starring her down like she's a maniac.

(Confessional) Antonio: damn...... A girl knows how to make an entrance I already like her and we haven't met yet I would totally love to get to know.

(Confessional) tasha: to make an impact I will have to do a couple of things 1. Make a dramatic, eyesore, unnecessary entrance-

Timothy: what was that for?

Tasha: it is only right I make an entrance fitting for a queen because when I win *laughter* all I know some weaves will be snatched and some men will be taken

Cassy: PERIOD!!!!

(Confessional) tasha: 2. Make a statement

Sean: it's nice to meet y'all and I hope we get along well

Everyone went to their rooms to unpack and to know their roommates better.

Roommates

1. Alexa and Cassy
2. Michelle and veronica
3. Quinn and Tasha
4. Kesandro, Antonio and Marcus
5. Sean, Timothy and Jake

(Confessional) Cassy: so while I am unpacking this girl who is my roommate asked me a random a** question like what the f*** how does my relationship concerns you. We are rivals competing for 1 Million and our zodiac to have the title of 'BEST ZODIAC SIGN' not because we are roommates you think it makes us besties

Alexa: so you and your boyfriend, how long have you known each other?

Cassy: I do not mean to be rude we are not friends so how is that any of your business?

Alexa: just trying to make small talk sorry.

(Confessional) Alexa: rude much

Sean: so you guys ready to lose to a gay bitch.

Jake: I like your accent and I hope I don't by the way my name is Jake nice to meet you guys I hope we get along.

Sean: Sean you seem nice

Timothy: timothy or Tim for short I like the vibes I get from you to already we will be the best roommates ever.

They were called to the living room to meet their host...

Host: welcome contestants to THE ZODIAC MANSION season 1 over the course of two weeks you all will be competing in a series of challenge where the winner/s will win immunity why? Because after each challenge one by one all of you will nominate two other housemates up for eviction. The one with the most nomination is EVICTED and ripped of their shot at $1 MILLION DOLLARS (U.S.D.) and having their zodiac become 'THE BEST ZODIAC SIGN' unfortunately and sadly. Wasting no time let's go introduce you to your first challenge.