"Why would you just take them out like that

"Why would you just take them out like that. Oh my god please don't put them near me, I'll probably break it.", I start to panic and see him chuckle making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Don't worry these arent real, they're made of glass. I'm taking them home to ask my sister for her opinion but since you're here, I don't think I have to.", he says smiling with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, okay.", I say still in shock of the expensive gifts in front of me. Whether they're glass or not.

"If you dont want to that's fine too-", he starts but I cut him off.

"No it's okay, I'm just in shock because of how expensive they are.", I giggle a little and he chuckles too.

"So which one?", he asks still smiling and I examine both of them.

The first on has four sets of diamond chains with a very big green emerald at the bottom connected on the last one. The other has a big diamond chain at the top with small dangling chains connected to it.

"I'd pick the one with the green gem on it. If she has similar eyes like yours then it'll bring them out and it could look really pretty with a dress that matches it. The first one could get annoying after a while because all the chains are connected separately.", I say confident and find myself shocked that I did.

"Okay, the green on it is.", he says chuckling putting them both back in the boxes they were in before.

"You're seriously really good at making decisions like this. It's smarter than what I could've thought of.", he says looking down at me because of our massive height difference.

"Eh, I pick out expensive diamond necklaces all. the. time. I've gotten used to it.", I say jokingly making him laugh.

"Look, I gotta go.", he says but pauses to think about something, "Hey, why dont you give me your number? Maybe we can hangout sometime, you seem cool.", he smiles brightly at me as I occupy myself with mentally choking on air.

"S-sure.", I stutter in shock that someone would wanna hangout with be besides the people I'm friends with already.

He gives me his phone so that I can type in my number which I do as I save my contacts as 'Riley (From the mall)' in case he would most likely forget my name.

"Thank you...Riley from the mall.", he chuckles looking at the contacts name.

"Hey, I never got your name.", I say as he was picking his bag up getting ready to go.

"Andrew. Andrew Collins.", he says smoothly with a smirk on his face as he walks away out of the store.

That name sound familiar but I dont think too much of it and sit down on a small chair waiting for Ashley to finish.

"Was that a boy I saw you talking to?", her voice says walking out of the fitting room.

"You were done the whole time?", I ask and she nods her head.

"Yeah, I was seeing what you guys were talking about but I couldn't hear it over this loud music from the speaker above the dressing room.

I roll my eyes at her.

"Now tell me all about him, if he caught your attention he must be amazing.", she says sitting down next to me.

"Okay, why not."

______
A/N: I'm gonna end the chapter here because she would just repeat everything that happened with Andrew again.

What do you guys think of him anyway?

Also, I finally updated. I did this on my phone which I am not used to at all so it took a long time.

And a picture of Andrew is at the top.

Ily.