With a muted swish sound!

Shadow guards in dark clothes simultaneously kneeled on the ground in salute. Such a scene was indescribably soul stirring, "Your Highness."

Baili Jia Jue glanced levelly at the various people as his hand raised and turned the silver mask over his face and said only three words, "Enter the academy."

"Yes!"

Again with a muted swish sound, the darkly dressed shadow guards resumed their previous positions, hands holding curved swords. They mounted the horses from the side, smashing all of the fallen leaves on the ground.

Evening lights were lit. A bustling night scene. Probably only White Academy could have this kind of liveliness.

For the sake of welcoming honored guests, the elders from Superior Academy already arranged everything early on.

Servant girls and boys shuttled back and forth among them. Their hands were holding fruit bowls as they hastily became neat and orderly again.

Each of the distinguished ladies' belt sashes were fluttering, their bearing as graceful as willows, as if they appeared from a painting. They were located within another red walled, green glazed tile courtyard. Each was like a blooming flower bud.

Amongst them, only Wei Wei was not made up. She was even wearing the school uniform of black robe over white clothes. Only the student's hat was not worn. She was holding a book in her hand, and even yawned often.

Unlike Wei Wei, all of the other young ladies' hearts were racing. They held handkerchiefs in their hands with tightened grips and had coy looks on their faces. The light within their lowered eyes jumped about from impatience.

One should know, the one who was coming soon was indeed the Third Prince. The man so many girls have yearned for in their dreams.

Because of today, there were already no small number of people who had already done their utmost in secret.

Even though nothing could be seen from the surface, but beneath the surface, hidden waves were brewing.

A banquet like this actually helped give them opportunities to make connections.

All of the clever people were mutually exchanging greetings, whispering smilingly.

Many young ladies from distinguished families were encircling Helian Jiao Er, facing her as she sounded out something that the elders had said, her clear and melodious voice was very easy on the ear.

Helian Jiao Er's thin lips laughed, as if she's the moon among a host of stars. Originally, she was feeling wonderful, until she saw Wei Wei at the corner. Her pupils suddenly constricted!

How did this slut come, too? !

People from the Inferior Compound really shouldn't have had the qualifications to participate in the consort selection. What's more, she already had maternal grandfather make arrangements early on. As of now, her name should've already been struck off from the register in Eunuch Sun's possession!

How could she be here right now!

Helian Jiao Er grasped the handkerchief in her hand as coldness emerged from her delicate little face.

Everybody noticed that she'd stopped. They naturally turned towards the direction that she was looking at and looked over.

"Hey, isn't this the Helian family's eldest daughter who was chasing after Lord Murong a couple of days ago? It's really true that hearing about it a hundred times can't be compared with seeing it once. She gets involved in everything." The young girl who's talking was also a student from the Superior Compound, the minister of revenue's daughter, Fang Ting Ting, and Helian Jiao Er's bosom buddy. She looks soft and delicate, yet was extremely sarcastic in her speech. Relying on her family's influence, she'd previously bullied Wei Wei to no small extent. In any case, Wei Wei was but an orphaned girl, and didn't have anyone to stand up for her. Fang Ting Ting relied on this point and laughed in a mocking tone, "Some people really should have some self awareness. Which occasion they can participate in and which they should avoid, they don't even know how to properly judge!"