My Special Someone - Diane x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Look at you, Y/N! You're drooling all over your clothes

"Look at you, Y/N! You're drooling all over your clothes..." he chuckled.

I look at my clothes, and then at Howzer. My face is filled with slight embarrassment and annoyance. How did I make friends with this guy again? 

"Thank you for the reminder, Howzer. You didn't have to whack me on the back like that, you know." I subconsciously rub my back, feeling the part where he whacked me. 

"I know! But I've been standing here for well over ten minutes already and you haven't noticed me!" Howzer crossed his arms, pouting. I shift my eyes away, pretending not to make sense of the situation. He looks in my direction and noticed that I had been looking at the Seven Deadly Sins earlier. That grin on his face tells me that I'm not going to have a good night's sleep. We are great buddies, sure, but that facial expression of his always spells trouble. Soon, I gave in to his protests and told him about everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a few months, but the Sins had not visited the kingdom since the reinstatement. I had been training every day, longing for the day where I romantically confess to Diane. My mind is full of her, going to the point where I imagine hypothetical situations with her. I sigh at my lovestruck self, as I continue to train. If only there was an opportunity to meet up with her...

 If only there was an opportunity to meet up with her

"Training again, Commander Y/N?" A voice called out. I look around my surroundings only to find Gilthunder, another one of my subordinates. He, like Howzer, is also part of the Holy Knights and had done similar training. Gilthunder wears his signature shiny silver armor most of the time and specializes in conducting electricity, in case anyone needs a recharge of energy, the best way would be to go to him. Unlike Howzer however, he's a role model for the knights and strives to do his best most of the time that I have known him. 

"Oh, Gilthunder. Is there anything you need?" I asked.

"Well, I was hoping you could do me a favor, Commander." 

Gilthunder proceeds to tell me about a dispute in the neighboring villages. It seems like there are still people out there who have issues with the Seven Deadly Sins being reinstated and have come to make trouble for them. Some had even gone to the Boar Hat tavern to oppose them out of spite. I gritted my teeth upon hearing the news. To think there are still people who do not understand the truth...