Chapter 13 : of time and steak

Start from the beginning

'what could made she this nervous while being saidistic to others,.... Wait.. don't tell me she' thought emma

"rena"

"yes emma ?" said renata nervously

"it's that time of month, right ?" said emma as she raised her eyebrow

"!!"

Renata face immedietly red like tomato, looking the opposite of emma's face. Emma just sigh looking at her. When woman have that time of month it's wisely for you to stay away less you become her victim.

Meanwhile at rooftop

A certain lavender carnivore doing her usual nap there. She takes nap while hibird sing namimori athem on her head ('she glad hibird decided to follow her here'), when suddenly door in rooftop open and a platinum-haired carnivore come near her.

Iris just open one of her eyes, she look at him inddeferently without making any move. Her body decide to sit up and spring to action.

"carnivore"

"hn"

Alaude look at the lavender carnivore, he narrowed his eyes as if challenging her in a fight. Iris stand up and get her tonfa out and twirled it as she smirked. Alaude also copied her action and twirled his handcuffs, they get ready and lunged to each other. metal clashed metal, a loud cling and hibird cirp are the only sound can be heard. Bloodlust filling the air as they fight, their own expression changed from relax into predatory would hunt its prey. Thus, the fight between carnivore ensues.

In kitchen.

Emma decide to distract her friend being sadist to anyone, she suggest for her to cook. Renata enjoy cooking since her last life as tsuna. At first tsuna start it to surprise his mother and girlfriend, kyoko. But when reborn found tsuna had cooking talent, he tor-tutor him until he satisfied with tsuna's cooking and making him his dosis daily expresso every day. Tsuna's family like his cooking so much to fight over it, though our little tuna-fishi never understand why.

Reborn just shook his head when asked by tsuna, when tsuna ascend the throne as decimo reborn still abuse tsuna's talent in cooking by making him cooking at vongola's banquets and win many alliance as a result. Even xanxus always order tsuna to make steak for him every time he come to vongola's mansion (he never praised it though, but tsuna know xanxus love his homemade steak). Tsuna never question it for some reason, he just smile and make the steak. Back to present time, renata decide to cook steak as she prepare every ingredients she need. While she cook, emma look at her satisfied and nod her head.

Renata cook like how people cook but the result of her cooking never made any person who eat not to be amaze with it. most of steaks, especially in this era kind of hard to slice and bite but renata's steak not only smells good but tender and soft when people slice it, and also full of flavor when people eat it. when emma look at the food renata cooked, her eyes sparkles and she had to wipe away her slightly watered mouth as she drooled. She can't hold her excitement to eat the food. Lampo came into kitchen just as renata finish her steaks.

"smell good, what's this ?" asked lampo

"I cook something, want it ?" said renata

"sure, hm ? whose this ?" said lampo

"um... hello, I am emma... eto.. I am cozart's fiancé" said emma

".... O..okay" with that lampo dumbly go to small table in kitchen waiting for renata to serve the food

"here lampo, my special steak" said renata as she put a plate of steak in front of lampo

"... ummm... i.. "LAMPO, EAT" before lampo can said anything, renata narrowed her eyes and said in deep command voice while emma give lampo the utensil.

Lampo gulped when he see renata like this as her eyes became deep orange so much like giotto in boss mode. He nod at her and began to sweat as he brave himself to cut the steak in front of him. He seem surprise as he can easily slice the meat.

"w-wha.. "don't" said emma as she patted lampo's shoulder, indicating not to said anything.

Lampo just nod and took a bite, when the meat entered his mouth lampo eyes wide open.

'it's fucking delicious !!'

He never eat food like this, he felt like he's in heaven. The meat is so tender and the flavor is so juicy, its burst into his taste just within his mouth. It is lampo first time to eat steak like this, he never eat steak that isn't not hard. He look at renata like she was some angel that sent from heaven to gift him this delicious steak. She put all chefs into shame with her foods, even the proud nobleman daemon would agree with him.

"rena" said lampo

"hm ?"

"I made my decision" said lampo look serious at her

"okay ?" renata just blinks at him

"I will call you sorella" said lampo

".... What ?" asked renata confused

" I mean can I called you sorella ?" said lampo

"sure" said renata smilling at him

'ah... angel... I am glad coming to kicthen' thought lampo as he continue eating the steak.