"Really?" Her face brightens up as she walks towards me. "I hope you won't mind if I spend a little time with them?"

"What kind of question is that now? I already asked you to come in." I roll my eyes at her before holding her wrist and dragging her with me.

Closing the door behind us, we both moved into the dining hall.

"Woah! Nav, look who is here." Niam screams excitedly as he runs towards Avni and hugs her waist.

"Ms. Beautiful, uh no, I am going to call you Ms. Powerful from now on." Navya giggles before jumping from the couch and hugging Avni.

"That's so sweet of you." Avni wraps her arms around them, her expression clearly says she is at peace now.

"Did you get ice cream?" Navya pulls out of the hug as she pouts. She and her love for ice creams!

"Sorry cutie, I just came to give you your bag." Avni holds her ears cutely apologizing to her. "On next Sunday we all will have ice cream at my flat. Okay?"

"Yay! Thank you." Navya jumped in her place. "Come here." she gestures to Avni. Avni bents down to her level Navya whispers something in her ear and pulls out batting her eyelashes.

"Okay! I'll try." Avni looks at me, "Sometimes businessmen are strict than math teachers." I frown at Avni's remark.

"Hey! What do you mean by that?" I fold my arms raising my eyebrows at her.

"Papa, Nav said in her ear that you don't let Navya go alone to Ms. Strong's flat." Niam shrugs at Navya.

Avni and Navya look at him shocked as he heard their whispering conversation too. Well, sharp ears my boy has.

"How did you know?" Navya's mouth agape as she glares at her brother.

"I could hear you." Niam shrugs at her. "Besides Ms. Strong, I wanted to ask something you"

"Yes, go on." Avni smiles at him.

"Will you teach me the last moves you used on that bad guy?" He asks with hope in his eyes.

"Of course why not, that's called Taekwondo." She looks at me as if asking through her eyes if she can teach him, I blink my eyes at her with a small smile.

"Even I want to learn," Navya declared excitedly.

"Can we start now?" Niam looks so joyful to learn this.

"You have been awake from the morning, playing, attaining classes, and so on. Now you should rest okay?" I move towards them and sit in front of Avni who is sitting down at Niam and Navya's level.

"I think your Ms. Powerful and your Ms. Strong." I look at Navya then at Niam. "Is also tired," I add looking into Avni's eyes.

"However I think we can sit and play some games." My eyes flash with a twinkle. "Some game through which we can get to know each other."

"Really?" Navya asks surprised, I nod at her.

"Wow, Papa. Are we going to play all night?" Niam questions excitedly.

"No, No, not all night." I glance at the clock. "Maybe till 9:30 or 9:45"

"This is going to be so fun! Come on, let's play." Niam and Navya run inside their room.

"Come on," I speak once my kids leave their room, getting up I pull her up holding her hand.

"You have put me in such a tough situation, Neil." She rolls her eyes at me. "Zar and Myra are going to shout at me for being late and I can't destroy Niam and Navya's excitement."