You Have Been Approved.

Start from the beginning

I poked Daisy stomach causing her to giggle, "Did they now? Well, I wouldn't have been able to come either way, sort notice at work, I don't want to get fired now do I?"

"Whose getting fired from where?" Louis strutted in, Phoebe thrown over his shoulder. "No one I hope so, or else the Tommo will have to teach someone a lesion." He flexed his muscle, my eyes wondering down to his biceps. "Like what you see, Bunny?"

My cheeks burned red, I had been caught in the act of checking Louis out. I mean, I could do that, couldn't I? I was his girlfriend after all. "Dinner is ready kiddies!"

Louis, Lottie, and myself all groaned at Jay's use of 'kiddies' I mean, Louis and I were practically adults. I looked over to find Louis jumping over the couch running into the dinning room, okay, well I was practically an adult. I sat Daisy down, taking her tiny hand in mine and walked around the couch to make my way into the dinning room, Louis held on to the chair beside him, fighting  Phoebe for it, "No, this seat is for Bunny."

Phoebe, being the sassy 8 year old she was, held her hands on her hips and glared at Louis, "What, is she your girlfriend now?"

Louis stuck his tongue out at the 8 year old girl, "As a matter of fact, yes, she is. No shoo." He playfully kicked her away with his foot, "Oh, Bunnnyyy! I saved you a seat." He pat the chair beside him, giving me his special lop sided grin that he only gave me.

I rolled my eyes, taking the seat beside him, "Of course you did Loubear." Mum gave me a questioning look, but I waved it off, setting my eyes on the plate in front of me. "Thank you for making us dinner Jay."

She looked up from her food, wiping a napkin on her mouth before smiling at me, "Oh, don't mention it. I wanted to see my favorite soon to be daughter in law." My mum looked over at her, giving her a weird look, "Oh hush, Mia, we all know it's going to happen one day. Only a matter of time til our Louis plucks up the courage."

"Mum," Louis pleaded with her, but I noticed a slight tint of pink flush across his cheeks. I reached my hand over, setting it on his leg and squeezing so he wouldn't argue with his mother. "Whatever." He mumbled, placing his large hand over mine.

"Mummy, can we please stay up for a little while longer?" Daisy clung to her mums leg. It was now 10 and the little ones were supposed to be in bed an hour ago. But they weren't having it, "But, Louis and Celly have not seen my dollies yet. Please, mum."

Jay picked Daisy up and sat her on her hip, "They can come over tomorrow, baby. Right now, we got to get you off to bed." She held out her extra hand for Phoebe to grab, she did with a sad expression on her face.

"We will come back tomorrow babies, I promise." I yelled after them as they all made their way upstairs. I turned around to find my own mother standing in front of me, arms crossed over her chest, "What?" I asked, innocently.

She rolled her eyes, making her way over to the couch, "Sit, the both of you." She pointed to the love seat in front of her as Louis came in, "So, when did this happen?" A big smile finding it's way to her face.

I smirked at her, "You are such a teen mum." She scoffed, throwing her hands up, "I know, I know. And to answer your question, well it kind of happened last night."

She squealed, yes, like a little school, and started clapping. "I knew it was going to happen soon. Mothers intuition, I tell you. Jay! Did you hear, our babies are finally together." She reached up and grabbed Jay's hand who had just walked back in.

She smiled at us, "A fool would be blind to not see the love between you kids. I approve." She helped me up, hugging me then moving on to her son. "Now, to the both of you, don't go breaking each others heart. I don't want to lose Cel, and I don't want you two to lose your friendship over it."

I squeezed her hand, "I promise you wont lose me Jay." Louis wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and kissing the top of my head. "I love your son to much to lose him over something stupid."

She looked at the both of us, tears shinning in her eyes, "I'm glad to hear that, baby. Now, you two get home it's getting late and I don't want you driving to late." She smiled at us, a single tear slipping down her cheek. "You remind me so much of Mark and I. So young and in love. Oh, look at me, I'm making a mess of myself."

Louis smiled sadly as his mother before pulling her into a hug, "I love you mum." He whispered to her before kissing her cheek, "We'll be back tomorrow, take the twins off your hands for awhile, I'm sure spending a month with them in a hotel killed you."

We all said our goodbyes as Louis and I made our way back to the car. "They seemed to take that very well, don't you think?" I stated, slipping into the car again.

"Of course they did, we are perfect for each other. I just can't believe how long it took us to realize that." Louis smiled at me, lifting my hand to his lips and kissing it. "I love it when you blush." I bit my lip looking away from him, "You are to cute Bunny." He stated before starting the car and pulling out of the drive way and making our way back to my flat.

___________________________________

Oh, my gosh guys. It's back! Please don't tell me you hate me for taking such a long break on this story, but I had MAJOR block, that's why I started on In The Dark. But this one is back! I had a break through, and yeah. So, do I still have my readers? Don't hate me! I'm sorry. But tell me your thoughts on the new chapter, did you guys miss the story? Don't forget to vote (: thanks guys and sorry for the long wait!

By the way, the video on the side, it has nothing to do with Louis Tomlinson, but it's a really funny video of Niall Horan dancing, it's just amazing point blank, if you love me, you'll watch it and laugh :D

Lots Of Love~