Josh and his best friend 😊

Josh and her best friend y/n have known each other for many years and still today they are friends. They would go to the same school and always hangout. You might be wondering how did they meet? So y/n was living in California but your family decided to move to Las Vegas and y/n was neighbors with josh. And y/n mom decided to have a cook out and invite josh and his family so they can get to know each other and that's how they new that they where going to be besties.

Josh went to go nock on y/n front door so they can go to school together and then y/n answered the door and said LETS GO!!!!! Josh didn't know why y/n was so happy today so josh asked you. You said i finally finished all of my homework. Josh( really that's why your so happy/ josh laughed. When you guys finally got to school you saw the the mean kids beating up the nerds and you told josh to stop them. So then josh called his football team with a whistle and all of the crew came to scare off the mean kids and you giggled with all of you cheerleader group. Luckily you and josh had all of your periods/classes together. In all of the classes they would always sit next to each other because they where besties but what you didn't know was that josh had the biggest crush on you. Josh( I have been waiting to ask y/n to go on a date but I was afraid y/n said no and it would ruin there friend ship. UNTILL ONE DAY HE WAS FEELING HIMSELF SO HE WANTED TO ASK Y/N BUT JOSH SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE SPECIAL. So when josh got home from school he got a big white paper and wrote in big letters WILL U GO OUT WITH ME? And around the letters they was roses 🌹.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.