Chapter Two The Pregnancy Reveal

Megumin's POV

I was standing in the hotel's bathroom room that Kazuma got for us for our honeymoon. I was holding a pregnancy test, looking at the positive result. "Oh no, we've only been married a couple months. Now I'm pregnant, what's Kazuma going to think?" I thought to myself. The more I stared at the test, the more nervous I got about telling him. I threw the test in the trash and left the bathroom, wondering what to tell him. "Hey Megumin, are you feeling okay? Your face is red." Kazuma asked.

"I'm fine, just a little hot." I said.

"Do you need a cold bath?" Kazuma asked. I shook my head and walked over to him, I put on a smile trying to forget about the pregnancy. "What are we going to do today?" I asked. He shrugged and pulled me over to the bed. "We could just stay in bed." He said pulling me over to the bed. I shook my head and stepped away from the bed. "Don't you think we've done enough?" I asked. He sighed as I pulled him away. "Okay then, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Can we just go look around town for a while?" I asked. He nodded and let me headed to the bathroom to get changed. Once I changed, we walked around town until it was almost night. While we were out, we looked at different shops. I always seemed drawn towards the baby sections at every store we went to. After that, we just headed back to the hotel and spent the rest of our honeymoon relaxing. We went back home to the mansion where Aqua and Darkness were waiting for us. "Welcome home, you two, how was your honeymoon?" Aqua asked. 

"It was good. We spent some time to ourselves and we also spent some time looking at the surrounding stores." Kazuma said. She smiled at us, then I suddenly felt sick and ran to the bathroom. I threw up what I had eaten on the way back home. "Megumin, are you okay in there?" Darkness asked through the door. I threw up a bit more before Darkness opened the door to see me hunched over the toilet. "Hey are you okay?" Darkness asked coming over to me. She stroked my back as I finished throwing up. "Sweetie, are you okay?" Kazuma asked. I looked back at him thinking about the pregnany test. "Honey I need to tell you something," I said. "But first will you carry me to the living room?" 

He picked me up and carried me to the living room, once we were there everyone gathered around me sitting in different chairs. "Okay, while we were on our honeymoon we had some personal enjoyment. After about a week I started feeling a little sick, so I took a pregnany test. The result came back positive." I said holding my hand over my stomach.

"You're pregnant with Kazuma's child!" Aqua and Darkness yelled. I nodded and smiled at Kazuma, he seemed to be blushing and freaking out about what I said. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Kazuma asked. 

"I was worried about you freaking out about it." I said. 

"Megumin, while I might have freaked out I'm super happy that we're going to have kids together. Now we need to limit your adventuring because I don't want my child getting hurt because of a monster." Kazuma said. I nodded agreeing to take on fewer quests with them. "One more thing, no more using explosion. Everytime you use it you're exhausted afterwards, which means your body won't be able to support the baby." Kazuma continued.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded, I looked at the others looking for their support. "He's right Megumin, if you use too much magic you're body won't allow your baby to grow." Darkness said.

"I have to agree with Darkness Megumin." Aqua said. I sighed and nodded. "From now on use of magic for you is forbidden, you also need plenty of rest and I'll get you whatever you need." Kazuma said. 

"Thank you for being so supportive." I said giving a closed eye smile. I spent the rest of the day off my feet because Kazuma was concerned about me. "Honey, I can at least get up and move." I said.

"Are you sure?" Kazuma asked. I nodded and got up from the couch, once I was up I heard yelling from outside the front gate. "Megumin! Let's settle our rivalry!" Yunyun yelled. I walked outside with Kazuma following close behind me, we saw Yunyun standing outside the front gate. "Hi Yunyun." I said letting her into the mansion. 

"Why are you acting so different Megumin?" Yunyun asked.

"I uh I recently found out I was pregnant." I said.

"Really! Don't tell me it was this guy who got you pregnant!" Yunyun yelled pointing at Kazuma.

"Yes it was, but it was my choice Yunyun besides we're married after all." I said. 

"Does that mean we can't battle anymore?" Yunyun asked. I nodded. "I'm not allowed to use magic until my pregnancy is over. Kazuma is even restricted me from going on too many adventures." I said.

"Aww I was hoping we could settle our rivalry." Yunyun said.

"I'm sorry, but we'll have to settle it another day." I said.

Me and Yunyun talked for a bit longer while Kazuma went inside. "What do you plan on naming the baby?" Yunyun asked. 

"I don't even know the gender yet, but when I do figure out what I'm going to name the baby I'll tell you." I said. Yunyun smiled and nodded her head. I waved to her as she left the mansion after we had our chat. I walked back inside and found Kazuma cooking in the kitchen. "Hungry?" Kazuma asked. I nodded, he set a plate of food in front of me. "Thank you honey." I said as I started eating the food. After I finished eating I sat back down on the couch. "This is going to be a long nine months." I thought to myself.