Chapter 2: School

Start from the beginning

"Ooh! I want some!" Mer said.

"Anna's still not here?" Punzie asked.

"Nope." I said. The bell rang after I put my bag down.

"Flag raising!" Normie yelled. All the students in the classroom stopped what they were doing, most of them were using gadjets, chatting and some were reading their notes, and those people that was reading their notes was none other than Marie, Alison and Richard. They are part of the Top 10 students in class. I knew how it works since I am also part of it.

It never really is a big deal to me. But before, I always was in the top 5. Now it seems like I can't compete with them. Yes, I was competitive. But that was before

*Insert chibi Elsa*
Yeah right -_-

"Elsa let's go!" Mer called. I nodded and grabbed my clip to put my bun up high.

-After the flag raising-

"Late again?" Mer laughed at Hiccup. Hiccup groaned and grabbed a broomstick.

"Assigned Cleaners for monday! Clean the room!" Class president Marie called.

"Already starting!" Hiccup said.

"Hiccup, you're late so that means you'll have to meet the guidance counselor." I said.

"I know, I know." He groaned once more.

"I should be using my phone checking out my village of dragons by now, But no. I had to clean." He muttered as He swept the floor.

"And write an excuse letter!" I giggled.

"Elsa, did you finish your report on constellation?" One of my groupmates asked.

"Yes, the presentation is already saved at my laptop. I'll just connect it at the projector." I said.

"Darn! I forgot mine!" She said.

"But yours is the first report." I said.

"I guess you'll have to report first." She said.

"I guess." I said. I don't have any problems anymore, I got everything ready. I even have pictures of each constellation. The only problem is the small detail that I am sooooo afraid of going in front of everyone ALONE.

I might embarrass myself by running out of words!

"Don't worry, Shaniya is going next to you so it's not you who's standing there alone." Leila, my groupmate, said.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

The bell rang which signals that class should start by now. Our teacher approached the room.

"Good morning madam Caroline!" We greeted standing up as a gesture to the teacher.

"Good morning, you may take your seat." She said sitting down. All of us sat down.

"To your proper seat." She said in a strict voice. Half of the class stood up and went to their assigned seats.

"Next subject, let's change seat." A voice said from my back. I think it's Jack talking to Roxanne again. They always exchange seat because Roxanne sits next to Ralph, the so-called athletic leader. I'm not gonna lie, He is good are sports, But He just constantly brags about it which kinda made me pretty annoyed.

"Yeah Yeah, I'm sure you and Ralph will just copy from each other again anyway." Roxanne said annoyed.

"Reporter!" The teacher called. My heartbeat became suddenly faster.

Here goes nothing. Lord, please help me on this! Don't let me make a fool of myself.

"Who's reporting on stars?" Ma'am Caroline asked.