«w-wawr! dats i wuv u in dinosaw»

i cannot come up with good names anymore
———
the video starts off normal, and then jaxon walks on screen. it's hard to tell, but you can see his bouncy curls and his lanky frame. you can see him grab me and me struggling, and then karl punching him. i can almost see the anger that was seeping through his skin.

"well, jaxon, seems like the video is proof. we'll get you stitched up and then see what happens," jonas stares lovingly into jaxon's eyes and then ruffles his hair, "deja, would you like to press charges?" i look at him straight in the eyes.

"yes."

"well, you just made this shit harder for all of us," jonas huffs and then goes to grab paper. laura grabs my shoulder and leads me out to where karl was being held. it wasn't a terrible holding place. it had a little couch, a chair, and a small table. looked like jaxon's but much less comfortable. i rush over to unlock the door.

"karl!" i yell as i wrap my arms around him, "are you okay? are you hurt?" i search his body for bruises as he nods furiously.

"are YOU okay? deja i couldn't stand watching him hurt you," karl hugs me tightly before whispering something in my ear. barely audible to anyone to anyone else.

"i love you deja,"

"i love you too, karl,"

————

unsatisfying ending!!
this book has been the best and worst thing in my life
and of course this is the last chapter and i named it so shitty.

i'll update this whenever i get inspo with some cute stuff ,, and all that.

but y'know woo