11 - A Sneak Peek

Start from the beginning

"Doesn't matter, but when we're married we're going to have some rules in place."

"I won't listen to your rules. You will have my last name, so that means you will do as I say," I snapped.

"Number one. No cheating," she said, completely ignoring what I just said.

"Deal, if I can use you whenever I please."

She cringed, and looked pissed off. "Number two. You need to understand that I'm not an object," she spat.

"I understand that, but do you really expect me to not have sex for the rest of my life?"

"And number three. You are not the boss of me."

I stood up, and walked up to her. She didn't step down to my surprise. She just glared back at me. "We'll see about that, Blair," I whispered into her ear.

"Then I won't be marrying you!"

I smiled and twisted the ends of her hair around my finger. "You're too scared. You won't open your mouth."

"I will not hesitate to go to the Dark Lord if you disobey my rules."

Feisty one. There was no denying that she is hot. Shame she won't listen to me. "Alright, but the rules apply to you too."

She smiled. "I'm not horny like you, so I will have no problem with the rules."

How dare she speak to me like that? I have great self control.

"What's wrong, Draco? Cat got your tongue..." she murmured, walking in a circle around me, running a hand around my body gently.

At that moment I snapped. I grabbed her neck, and pushed her against the wall. She let out a small squeal as she slammed into the wall. "Don't speak to me like that," I growled.

She smirked. "Why? Am I teasing you, Draco?"

"No. You're just fucking annoying."

"That's not what he says," she whispered, and pointed down at my legs.

"Get on your knees," I ordered.

Her smirk disappeared, and her eyes filled with shock.

"W-what?"

"Get. On. Your. Knees."

"No. Did you not learn anything from that conversation? I will not do any of this with you," she jeered.

"Then don't tease me, damnit!" I snapped.

She giggled. "Someone's not as tough as they seem."

I released her neck, and got onto my knees. I slid my hands down her body, and I felt her tense up.

"Wha-what're you doing?" she said, her breath sounding as though it had been taken away.

"Showing you exactly what you're missing."

I pulled at her skirt, and it fell to the ground. She threw a hand over herself, but I pulled it away.

"This is a punishment. Don't try to avoid it."

I picked her up, and to my surprise, she didn't try to fight back once.

-

-

-

Draco laid me on the bed. Why I didn't fight back...I don't know. Maybe I was curious to see what would happen, or maybe it was the weird desire I was feeling for him at that moment.

I could feel his breathing down there as he slipped the last of my clothing off. I felt my breath hitch as he placed delicate kisses on my skin...and then his tongue and fingers.

"Draco..." I cried softly.

"Not now."

I fumbled for my wand and flicked it, placing a silencing charm on the room. Draco looked up at me from between my legs.

"No. Take the charm off. I want people to know that you're mine."

I sighed, but did as he said. He continued to tease me, and I cried out every time I came closer to finishing. When I finally did, he unbuckled his belt, and took off his pants.

"Now, get on your knees."

This time I did as he said. I took him in my mouth, and he let out groans of pleasure.

After he finished, I laid down next to him. Honestly, I was shocked we just did that. Especially after  I spent all that time preaching about how we would never do that together...and yet I just let him.

"Just wait till our wedding night, darling," he whispered into my ear.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "I hope you know I don't like you."

He smirked. "Maybe not yet, but you will be begging for me all the time after I really show you what I can do."

"No feelings. Just pleasure," I said as I slipped on my skirt.

"We'll see how long that lasts!" he called out as I left.