𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

Luther didn't answer, only growled in anger and slammed his fist through the wooden wardrobe, leaving a nasty hole to replace the once polished wood. Pogo sighed and shook his head tiredly at the two boys, Eleanor having to agree with the monkey.

"Can we not destroy Five's room, please?"

Both men ignored her comment, Diego smirking in satisfaction, "Can't hide it anymore, champ".

Luther ripped his fist from the splintering gap, scowling down at Diego, "He had a difficult decision to make and he made it".

"Grow up, Luther, we're not 13 anymore"

"That's what leaders do, by the way--"

"--He sent you on that mission all alone, Luther.. he almost got you killed.. I have to agree with Diego" Eleanor finally spoke, seeing the nasty look Luther sent her way before quickly adding, "Sorry".

"At least he was there Eleanor, where were you? you and everyone else in this family? you walked out" Luther shot at her, feeling extremely targeted as both Diego and her seemed to be attacking him.

Eleanor had felt taken aback at that, because not only did Luther listen to her open up to him when they were younger multiple times, she couldn't comprehend the factor of him coming to the defense of Reginald. That man was no father, furthest from it, and he had the audacity to call him their 'dad'.

"and thank Christ that she did, that I did, or we would have ended up just like you" Diego defended her, before pointing a hostile look towards him, "Let me ask you a question, when you watch one of those nature shows--"

"Diego, please!" Pogo raised his tone, desperately trying to stop the altercation between the two men. Although, him and Eleanor both knew that wouldn't stop them.

"--Does it turn you on?" Diego taunted, causing Luther to swell with more anger than ever.

"So what? is he just an animal to you too, Diego? huh?" Luther snarled while motioning towards Pogo, tightening his fists so harshly his knuckles began turning white.

"That's low, Luther" Eleanor dropped her tone, before standing in front of the monkey and forcing the two back with the force of her mind, "Enough, Diego! Luther!".

Pogo sent an appreciative nod her way before moving past her, speaking sternly, "The house was attacked, we barley got out with our lives! Grace.. she wasn't so lucky"

"Five is missing, and this is how you rise to the occasion? take your nonsense elsewhere!" At his words, both men lowered their heads and didn't speak a word, so he continued, "Now.."

"Sorry, Pogo.."

"Sorry Pogo"

And with those quiet apologies, both men shamefully walked out from Five's bedroom hanging their shoulders low. Eleanor couldn't help but smile at that, though it dropped soon after that. She needed to find Five, and fast. And she had also needed to find Klaus as well, because it seemed nobody else was going to.

Her chest then had been struck with a sharp jab, mixed emotions swimming her mind. Anger, lots of that, and despair. Her heart began to race, as well as her legs towards the doorway.

She needed to find Five, right now.

-

Eleanor's worn out shoes led the pathway ahead of Diego and Luther, her footsteps brisk and steady. She inspected the large lots and sidewalks around them, before coming across the very van herself and Five had been in not too long ago.