一 - Meeting (Edited)

!WARNING!
This chapter contains swearing and mentions of blood

And remember Kuragari Mizuki is you in your past life so don't get confused.

Let's get on to the story shall we?

_____________________________

Kuragari Mizuki woke up in a house. They looked around analyzing their surroundings.

They stood up looking for someone, until a burned fries hugged them tightly saying "(NAME) YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING A WORD AN-AND OTO-SAN SAID HE FOUND YOU L-LAYING ON THE G-GR-GROUND-D WITH NO PULSE"

They looked at him weirdly, "who the f**k are you? And who is (Name)?". '(Name)? Who the f**k is (Name)? My name is Mizuki'

The boy's stared at her in horror and cried harder running away "WAHHHHHH! THEY DON'T REMEMBER ME! OTO-SAN, OKA-SAN (NAME) HAS AMNESIA, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME! WAHHHHH"

"ZENITSU WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND?! Sorry about him dear." Zenitu's mother shout at him

Your P.O.V.

'Who are these people? I thought I died? How did I get here?.' You went to a mirror and stared at your reflection, 'Wait this isn't me.' I looked so different my silver ombre hair became (h/c) and I realized that my height also changed I became shorter/taller 'The hell?! What happened to my height?! The last time I remember I was 6'1!'

"Excuse me, may I ask what year and ere is it today?" I asked. "It's 1916, Taisho era dear" Zenitsu's mother said. 'Taisho era,- wait 1916 TAISHO ERA?! So I'm in a different dimension.'

"One more question"

"hmm?"

"Who is (Name)?"

Zenitsu's mother blinked before smiling.

"Its you dear, you're (L/n) (Name)"

'Different dimension, huh? Maybe this can be a good start for me.'

~Time skip brought to you by your stupid author forgetting to edit the story~

I walked around the city looking for something that I can do. 'What can I do here, its so boring, I miss my works as a ruler(πーπ)bring me back to my world(πーπ)' I sighed and decided to head back to the house. As I got near the house, there was a faint stentch of blood, as I got nearer, the stench of blood keeps on getting stronger.

I finally arrived at the house, and I stared at the scene in front of me. Dead people scattered around the house. 'What a great start this is.' I sarcastically said in my head. 'Wait that burned fries isn't there, where is he?' I sighed 'Well he isn't my problem.'

"Shit! The smell of their blood is getting to me. Wait, why am I attracted to human blood if I'm human? GAHHH I think I might be going crazy, look I'm talking to myself, great. I'll just look for a mask"

It didn't take long before I found a mask (decide what cloth mask you want to wear cause your dear stupid author accidentally deleted the photo and now I couldn't find the same mask)

'F***ing great, first I got transported to a different dimension, like can't a demon like me just rest in peace?! Second I lost my "so called" family to some unknown thing. AND NOW I WILL CLIMB A F***ING MOUNTAIN! But no one told me to climb it, ehh f**c it I'll just climb it. I mean what's the worst thing that can happen?'

I started climbing the mountain 'Well its not like I haven't climb a mountain before.'

While walking I saw a man with silver hair killing something, being the curious mf I am I walked closer until he spotted me.

(Let me just- *dies peacefully* anyways credits to artist, LIKE THIS IS A MASTER PIECE. LET ME KNOW YOUR WAYS, I WANNA DRAW LIKE THIS. And is it just me or he looks like Xiao? Meh, maybe it's just me.)

??? P.O.V.

I sensed someone walking behind me, I looked up and saw a person with a mask. Their aura i strong maybe stronger than the upper moons, something tells me that they don't have bad intentions, but I can tell that they're dangerous so I charged at them but they gracefully dodged my attack, they weren't attacking me back so I stopped attacking them and walked where they were. I can tell that they are keeping their guards up incase I attack.

Your P.O.V.

He walked towards me, I didn't let my guard down, 'I mean he just attacked me, so who am I to trust this handsome looking guy?' I looked him in the eyes trying to predict what he was going to do next.

"What was that thing that you killed?"

"That was a demon, a disgusting human eating creature. You're wounded come with me and I'll treat that wound of yours." He calmly stated.

'How tf is this guy so chill?!'

"I'm fine, no need to wor-" for a second I let my guard down immediately passed out. That was the only thing I remembered before I passed out.

_____________________________

Soooo I'm done editing this part and it's still shitty, I know and I'm sorry, but your dearest lazy author is trying her best and obviously its not enough, says who? Says myself, so I will try to do better. Anyways bye my dearest sunshines.