Part 1

Nobody's POV
Bart was riding his skateboard to school going at an intense speed he passed straight through the kwiki mart and passed moes bar he was looking the other way not paying attention to what was in front of him the *BAM* he flipped over and landed on the sidewalk but when he sat up he saw Rod Flanders lying on the floor mumbling some words he couldn't quite understand.

Rod was on the floor grabbing his arm he had been on his way to Christian school but it looks like he was going to be late he soon look up and there he saw Bart Simpson standing right above him.

Rods POV

Hey Flanders are you ok? Bart had said with a bit of worry in his eyes.

Yes Bart I am quite fine just pls watch where your going next time it's very dangerous to not be paying attention to where your going.

Welp looks like I lost his attention when I had attempted to get up I felt a sharp pain in my whole body so I winced in pain and fell back to the ground.

Flanders you are not ok I am going to call an ambulance ok.

I just laid  there annoyed on how I was not going to be able to make it to school today because of this bafoon who can't seem to watch where he's going while riding that monstrous skateboarding of  his.

I can over hear Bart talking to the ambulance people and a few short minutes later they came.

They picked me up and put me in this bed on wheels (I don't know what it's called 🥲) and I was just there laying on the bed thingy as they put me on the truck.

Barts POV

A random woman came up to me and said

"Excuse me sir but you are going to have to come with us since your friends parents or family isn't around"

I groaned

Oh come onnnn

She looked at me with a bit more Sirius face and said.

"Sir you have to come we need someone to be there with your friend until his parents get there!"

Fine I'll go just stop calling him my friend he is not my friend just my neighbor.

She looked at me with a face of annoyance and just took me in the end of the truck where stupid Flanders was laying.

I just sat there in silence waiting Till we got to the hospital so I can call Mr. Flanders so he could go with rod so I can leave.

Rods POV

I lay there not knowing what to say so I just said the first thing that came to mind.

So uhm Bart I am sorry you had to come along with me in the ambulance.

if it was my choice I would honestly want to come alone with or without my dad I don't always need him watching over me I am Not a little kid anymore!

I had realized what I just said and stayed quiet until I heard Bart start to speak up.

I know what you mean Flanders my dad can be a pain in the neck to sometimes but it really is my fault you got hurt I really should've been paying attention to what I was doing but my dumb ass just kept going without even bothering looking forward and now my fucking skateboard is broken and I don't know if you have anything broken and

He just kept on going on and on and I started to feel real bad but at the same time a little mad because he kept cussing but minus that he sounded like he really needed a hug I just wanted to get up and hug him but it hurt to even try to sit up.

I sighed

Bart please calm down I am ok really I'll buy you a new board when I feel better just for now please calm down you sound real worried and I really am ok Bart just hold my hand if it will make you feel better.

He looked at me but then looked down

You don't have to buy me a board rod it is my fault after all ok?

He then grabbed on to my hand avoiding any kind of eye contact.

I soon started to blush a little

Oh u-uhm o-ok

We soon had gotten to the hospital and the very kind lady opened the door and saw are intwined hands.

Oh sorry we're you young men having a moment.

U-uhm n-no m-mam

She looked at us with a smile and soon got the men to take me out of the van.

Bart followed the bed with wheels and he was surprisingly still holding my hand!

We had gotten to the room I had to stay in and Bart sat next to the bed still holding my hand.

We waited a few hours not saying a single word then all of a sudden we can hear my dad talking to the nurse outside in a panicked voice.

I assume when Bart heard my dad he got startled and let go of my hand which made me for some reason kind of feel sad.

But then my dad burst through the door.

Son are you alright!

I soon saw Bart get up and out of the chair without saying a word he just left but he stood at the front of the door and gave me a warry smile and waved goodbye.

Which kind of made my heart skip a beat.

|ok so uhm sorry if this chapter was bad or short I promise I'll make the next one better uhm you can go to the next chapter now sorry for wasting your time 😅|