The Search

( Spiny POV )

I posted a missing and possibly dead poster on a cave. Posting posters of Rexy won't help us find her, says Gamma. I believe it would, I said. Calm down dudes, said Smash. Gamma is right. It will never work. Let's face it. Rexy is GONE. No. Let's do a search. I said. Oh boy, says Flame. 

( Flame POV )

Wiggly wiggly wig! Spiny cheered. We're starting the hunt! I cheered too. Our leader on this search is Gamma. Gamma winked. Just call me Leader. We have a new guy from the ocean to guide us. He claims he saw Rexy. Hands up for... Burp! A T-Rex who looked like a lazy guy with the skin colors Red, Yellow and Blue walked out. He had retractable fins and flippers and gills hidden down his neck. 

( Burp POV )

A-Okay! I jump into the water, activating my gills and flippers. So do the others. Head West, I saw her shadow over there. They swam there. I followed. Head North. Head East... ROAR! A Helicoprion was looming over us. It lowered it's jaw and and smiled. Wait, this one is non-hostile! Thank goodness, says Pilot Stealth. It's not bloodthirsty. Yeah. 

( Rexy POV )

Ugh... I woke up to only see a ship. It had a symbol of a skull. I was about to be captured by troodon pirates! The scout stares at me. T-Rex ahead. A voice cackled around the ship. The captain. A Green troodon with white eyes and yellow fur looked at me as the net caught me. Welcome to my ship, slave! I just blinked. What a bad day.

( TIME SKIP )

I was put in bars and served bone-dry meat. Yuck! I spit it out. The prison chef troodon chuckled. STUPID. He walked away. If only I could activate my element I could get out... I tried breathing my fire but the bars were fireproof. Then I did blue fire which was even hotter. Still no escape. I growled. I had enough of this. I breathed cold fire which freeze the bars and cracked them.

( Stella POV )

WHOOSH! A whirlpool. Whoa, take it easy, said Burp. Shut up! It's already hard hanging on this stick! I roared in protest. I'm already trying to protect myself from this Megalodon duo! Said Mella. Leader doesn't know what to do! Gamma screamed as a Rhino - shark bit his tail. Spiny was already panicking - WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!! The others were just jumping on icebergs, accidentally forgetting about the others. 

( Flame POV )

Yahoo! I slid of the iceberg, wanting to do that again. Then I noticed the others were in danger. I activated my amber glow and my hyper elemental state and zoomed around. I deactivated the whirlpool, scared off the Megalodon duo, killed the Rhino-shark and healed Gamma, and calmed down Spiny. That was super close, said Gamma. Burp agreed. I agree with everybody, said a voice. Rexy! Gamma smiled.

( Spiny POV )

I removed the posters about Rexy from the Carnivorous Forest. You know, how did you escape? Well, rage creates power for me, Rexy smiled. And just enough power was used when I was behind the bars. Beats me, said Smash and Burp. Gamma smiled. Whatever.