Aish, you pervert bunny. - I said and softly giggled.

[A/N POV. omo bunny don't be pervert.
JK: Shush, you are the author, I'm doing what are you saying to me. 😤]

Sorry baby but you are just so beautiful and so mine and I want to have you all for myself and I will have you. - He said so fast.

What you said the last one??? - I asked.
I can show you if you want. - He smirked then changed our positions.

I'm lying with my back on the bed while he is lying on top of me. Yahh, this bunny.
Kook don't you dare. - I said and tryed to push him.

Aiii baby, stop moving. I just want to hug you. I will not do anything more. - He said then I gave up and hugged him back while he smiled widely.

You are one big baby, do you know that??? - I asked him and then he looked at me with pout.

Maybe I am a baby but you are only mine baby, mine, mine, mine and only mine forever. - He said and started kissing me all over my face.

I giggled on every his kiss what made him to give me more kisses.

Aiii, Kook wait. Stop a little. - I said on what he stopped.
You don't want my kisses?? - He pouted.

I didn't said that, I just said to stop a little because you gave me a lot of kisses and I need a break. - I said while caressing his cheek.
Fine. - He said then moved from me.

Kookieee. - I said but he didn't respond. He just lied down on his stomach on the bed next to me. I smirked then climbed on his back and lied down on his back hugging him.

Are you okay?? - I asked him.
I am now. - He said then turned around on his back with me on top of him.

He smiled lovingly and I softened and gave him a kisses all over his face.
I love you so much Tae. - He said.

I love you so much more Kookie. - I said then pressed my lips onto his and yeah we are making out so dear readers please don't disturb us.

[A/N: Ummm Tae, I'm still here 😅
TH: Authorrr, you too. Go away from here.
A/N: No way, I want to see you two kissing 😌
TH: Author go away before I kick you out from here.
A/N: Fine, fine. I'm going, but just you know I will be back 😏.]

•°•

JUNGKOOK POV.

My baby kissed me so softly but I can't help to myself. I know that I promised to him that I will control myself but I just can't.

I rolled us on the bed and I again was on top of my baby.
Tae I can't. - I said and he looked at me confused.

What you mean Kookie?? - I asked.
I can't control myself anymore. My body wants you. - I said.

But Kook, our moms are here and your dad will be home soon too. - He said then idea came up in my mind.

Let's go in your house, now there is not anyone now. - I said.
Hmm okey, but what we will say to our moms. - He asked me.

I will say something, just let's go already. I can't wait anymore. - I said then got up and then helped to Tae to get up too. I grabbed his hand and we runned to the living room.

Mom Tae and me are going in his house. Please don't disturb us and mom please don't go home tonight. You can stay with my mom, she will love your company. Now bye. - I said and we runned out of house before they ask something or even say something.