"on the edge of great." they sing again, luke and y/n looking to each other.

"great!" julie sings,

"on the edge of great."

"'cause we're standing on the edge of..." she holds the note out, luke strumming loudly on his guitar, "great."

"we all make mistakes." luke's deep voice resounds around everyone. "but they're just stepping stones, to take us where we wanna go, it's never straight, no."

"sometimes we gotta lean." y/n joins in as julie claps her hands to the rhythm, "lean on someone else, to get a little help, until we find our way."

"i believe, i believe that we're just one dream" julie joins the two, their voice creating a strong, beautiful melody. "away from who we're meant to be, that we're standing on the edge of something big, something crazy our best days are yet unknown," reggie flips his hair as he jams out, his hands strumming the chords. "that this moment is ours to own. cause we're standing on the edge of great."

"on the edge of great," the band sings back up for julie,

"great."

"on the edge of great" the phantoms watches as julie interact with the crowd, shining like the star she it.

"great!"

"on the edge of great,"

"'cause we're standing on the edge of- shout, shout!" the three of the lead singers belt, julie standing on top of the piano. "c'mon and let it, out, out! don't gotta hide it, let your colors blind their eyes." luke and y/n play together, their eyes lighting up, "be who you are, no compromise. just shout, shout," they repeat "c'mon and let it out, out.

"what doesn't kill you makes you feel alive." julie sings alone. "ooh-oh, i believe," luke has a small guitar solo as he backs her up. "i believe that we're just one dream. away from who we're meant to be, that we're standing on the edge of great!" she belts into the mic

"something big, something crazy," the phantoms pick up the chorus, "our best days are yet unknown,

"that this moment is ours to own!" julie joins them, "'cause we're standing on the edge of great!"

"on the edge of great." the band sings,

"on the edge of great" julie echos.

"great, on the edge of great."

"on the edge."

"great, on the edge of great." y/n undoes the strap of her keytar in record time, setting it down as she sits at the piano, julie walking to the edge of the stage.

"'cause we're standing on the edge of-" julie sings her last line and slides in the garage as reggie and alex disappear, luke coming to y/n side as they play together, the music slowing.

"running from the past," they sing softly into the same mic, their faces inches apart, "tripping on the now, what is lost can be found, it's obvious." they flicker from the audiences' view, but they are fully visible to each other, their breath mixing with the other's as the crowd's cheers becoming quieter to the two, the only thing in focus is themselves.