♣𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨♣

Comincia dall'inizio

You didn't really remember much of your classmates names, honestly memorizing them all was kind of a challenge. You get confused with who is who and sometimes mispronounce their written down names.

You sighed, after trying to remember everyone's names just a few minutes ago you already forgot most of them. You remembered some names, but you forgot which they belonged to, which sucked. You decided to fish out your phone from your bag, opening it and scrolling through the internet.

(Oh how I wish we had that much freedom in school irl ASHDJEJXJ)

The sound of someone standing up from their seat pulled your attention from your phone and looking up to see your teacher pushing back the chair he sat on back to the teacher's table and walking out the door with his assistant.

"I'll be seeing you all tomorrow. Please prepare for your next teacher." He bid farewell and so did the class, some going back to their original seats while others fixed the creases on their uniforms.

"I wonder what the next teacher would be like?" Mimosa thought out loud, the boys behind you having their own conversation and Noelle huffed, crossing her arms and also in thought.

"Let's just hope they're nice like our homeroom teacher-"

"Back to your seats."

A shiver went down to you and your classmates spines at the cold and strict tone of the voice and those who were standing rushed to their seats and straightened their backs, facing the front nervously and a bead of sweat on their face.

You shoved your phone into your pocket and faced forward, your eyes landing on your friend's older brother.

"I am your math teacher, also known as the lead of the Silver Eagle's Squad."

He introduced himself, his posture composed and his expression staying indifferent.

"Nozel Silva."

You held back a sigh. This was going to be a long day, you could tell. But for now, you were going to focus on remembering who is who and the names of your teachers and which squad each of them lead.

⊰᯽♣️᯽⊱

Whenever a new teacher came in, you and your friends would sneakily type on your phones to chat one another and vote which nickname would suit each best. It was a way for you all to cope with the boredom. Besides, it was the first day.

They weren't going to teach anything yet and only did introductions, told you about school rules, explained them, and about the squads and events that happens in this school.

None academic related, and your class either get to talk or chat to one another if your teacher is nice enough to or all of you would sit your asses down on your seats with your teacher talking about something in the school you totally may not have forgotten about or didn't listen to.

Each of the teachers that you have met today all had different approaches to the class. Some were intimidating, to the point some almost fainted after their head was gripped and held up high in the air by your Health/P.E. teacher.

You found it a bit hilarious though, as long as it wasn't you that was being held up. But either way, you'd be amazed if you were held up like that becuase you'd feel taller than your actual height.

Your schedule for each weekday were said to be still being organized by the principal who was caught by his assistant trying to escape is job.

Though the situation made you laugh, it was actually the case, and the school doesn't bother covering it up. Not like you'd even believe them if they did try to since you saw someone running out of the school entrance and being caught by a blue haired guy, just to be dragged back inside the campus.

"Is that our principal?"

Asta asked while looking out the window just like the rest of the class. Your teacher at the moment, Yami, was sitting on his seat and didn't bother looking outside. "Yep. That's him."

You've already thought of some names for each teacher that you've met so far written in your notebook and the bell rang, indicating it was lunch time.

You stuffed your notebook under your desk and walked out of the classroom with the others walking alongside you. Some students preferred to stay in the classroom and ate their packed lunch there.

You all conversed as you headed to the canteen, talking about whatever is in your mind or asking questions about what your teacher said a while ago about your future topics in the subject they will be teaching.

When you all got your food, you gathered at one table and continued your conversation.

"Does any of you know anyone else here?" Mimosa asked as she took a spoonful of food. You nodded your head, a smile on your face as you remembered your encounter with Patry.

"Yeah. Our family members remember? They're basically all here or used to be a student here." Noelle said, glancing at another table that was swarmed with students from a higher level.

"What about you, Yuno?" Leo asked as all of you turned your heads to look at the tall teen. He nodded. "He's a neighbor of mine. Very strict."

"Oh, really? What's his name?" "What does he look like?" "Is he a year higher?" He was bombarded with questions and he cooly answered them.

"He's a year higher. I didn't bother remembering his name, we didn't really talk. Though I do remember his name reminds me of a jolly old man with a white beard and red suit."

"Santa Claus?"

He only shrugged in response and continued eating his lunch. You sighed, placing your chin on top of your palm and your elbow resting on the table as you waited for lunch to be over since you've finished eating your food.

'I wonder how they're all doing...'

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌♣️╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌♣️╌──┈⊰᯽⊱