I let out a long sigh. "It's not important anymore."

"What's not important anymore?"

"Just drop it, please."

"No. What was so fucking important?"

"Why do you care?"

"Tell me."

No matter what he's saying, he makes my blood boil. "Luke, you can't make people do everything you want. I know that's how it works with you for most people, but not for me. I don't want to argue."

"Goddammit, Mia. You called me last night. I didn't even want to call you but I'm trying to return the call and be fucking 'polite' for once. Why is everything so difficult with you?"

"With me?" I could scream. "You are probably the cruelest, most stubborn, most arrogant person I've ever met! Look, we pushed each other out of each other's lives last time we spoke. It's best if it stays that way. We can both agree on at least that."

He doesn't reply.

"Every time we talk or we're together we both end up angry or hurt. And I'm tired, Luke. I just. Stuff's been going on lately and I don't know why, but I felt like I needed to confront you about it. But I don't anymore, it's fine."

"What stuff?"

"It doesn't matter. I don't know why I thought I needed to talk to you about it. It's nothing."

"What stuff, Mia."

My mind flashes back to the newest article I read about myself online.

Who is Luke Hemming's mystery girl?

Let's hope she's just a friend.

For if she isn't, there is no person alive who can spare this mystery girl from the jealous wrath of girls across the world, all wishing they could be with New York City's most eligible bachelor.

Luke Hemmings is poised to take the throne of the Hemmings Inc. multinational conglomerate, so it's no surprise that girls across the world would kill for his attention.

Just this August, Hemmings Inc. Class A shares sold for $175,465, making them the highest-priced shares on the New York Stock Exchange. Not to mention, a quick Internet search reveals the net worth of the company to be an astounding 278.95 BILLION.

It's not uncommon to see pictures of Luke Hemmings, heir to the Hemmings Inc. multinational conglomerate. Most of the time, these pictures show Luke Hemmings living up to his rich "bad boy" reputation - leaving parties (often with someone), driving fast cars, posing at Hemmings Inc. company events, and getting into trouble.

What is uncommon, however, is to see multiple pictures of Hemmings with the same girl!

First are pictures from the night of Ashton Irwin's birthday party at The Electric Room in Chelsea. Photos show Luke Hemmings and his mystery girl holding hands and leaving the party. The two reportedly went back to his place on the Upper East Side. Sources say that Hemmings' driver took her back home in the early hours of the morning.

Second are photos of the mystery girl and Hemmings going up to his place together just the next day. Photos also show this mystery girl leaving Hemmings' place (alone) in the morning the next day.

And last are photos of the same, curly-haired mystery girl leaving Hemmings' party just last night!

Pictures of the two together have spread far and wide, leaving people wondering - Who is that girl?