"Hey bakugou what were you thinking when you got a sister, I don't see you as the brotherly type yet here we are." Kaminari exclaimed.

"What I was thinking.....I obviously wanted a brother  cause I wanted him to be tough....." Bakugou thought,

"Kaachan she's right there...." Izuku started.

"LET ME F*CKING FINISH  MY SENTENCE STUPID DEKU!" Bakugou yelled, " anyways I was totally wrong cause I'm going to raise her to become the baddest b*tch of the land." Bakugou stated proudly.

"Why does she have to be a bad b*tch!?"Sero gasped.

"Because she has my blood coursing through her f*cking veins, the ground she walks on will be kissed by the peasants of the f*cking society." Bakugou laughed maniacally .

"dang." Kaminari whispered shuffling away slightly.

Masumi yawned.

"That's it your going to bed!" Bakugou said but it was like a switch had been turned on in little Sumi's head. She quickly jumped up and shook her head violently.

"Bed. Now." Bakugou lowered his voice scarily.

Masumi shivered slightly but still refused.

"Its only 7PM dude." Kaminari reasoned

"EXACTLY 7PM IS LATE ENOUGH!!!" Bakugou screamed .

"No nii-chan I'm big now so I dont need you to boss me around anymore!!" Masumi yelled

"I WOULDN'T CARE IF YOU WERE 50 BRAT! WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMTHING YA DO IT." Bakugou yelled louder.

"NO!" Masumi huffed turning away from her brother pouting

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" Katsuki started.

"Why dont we all stop yelling?" Izuku suggested.

"SHUT UP DEKU/IZU" The siblings said in unison as Midoriya gave a slightly girly shriek.

"Sumi I heard your room is decorated really nicely." Ochako approaches the pouting child

Her pout fell, "really???" Sumi said.

"Yea, bakugou knew exactly what you wanted!" Ochacko smiled patting her head affectionately.

Masumi stared at her brother intensely. As he flinched under her very puppy like  gaze.

"Thank you nii-chan." Masumi looked down and whispered.

"You better thank me. Dumba*s now are you going to bed?" Katsuki asked.

"I....j-just dont want to.....be alone..." she whispered quietly.
"So....can I s-stay with you in y-your room?" She said even quieter as the people around her awed.

Katsuki didnt say anything he just picked her up and flung her on his back and silently walked away.

Class 1A continued laughing and playing a few and split of to watch some T.V and a few were on the kitchen.

"Eri I think it's your bed time too, shall I take you back to your dorm room?" Izuku suggested as Eri took his hand and nodded.

"But I forgot to say bye to Mi-chan!" Eri remembered and gasped.

"Ok, lets quickly go to kaachan's room and find Sumi k." Izuku waved goodbye to the rest of 1A and climbed up the stairs to Bakugou's room. Izuku knew he was risking his life but at what cost. If it was to see those 2 girls happy faces he would be a hero.

"Welp h-here we go." Izuku stuttered pushing the door open slightly then scuttling as far away from the door as possible.

"Deku are you ok?" Eri asked concerned.

"Y-Yea I'm fine!" Izuku said walking back to Eri, he was expecting some anti-deku trap or something to come leaping out at him. But fortunately there was nothing.

Eri walked into the room "mi-" she stopped halfway through and smiled.

"Eri why did you stop?" Izuku asked and Eri pointed to the siblings.

They were both sprawled on the bed, Masumi had her hand pushing Katsuki's face and Katsuki's leg flopped over Masumi's. 

"Deku they are sleeping." Eri stated.

"Mhm." He hadn't seen Kaachan look so calm or relaxed......ever.

"Let's leave them for now k." Deku said as Eri nodded and walked out of the room.

Omg I haven't updated in like.......months so I'm sorry but I have not abounded this book and I shall try and make my updates more frequent :)